|Mizaji khuda |

"Padhne ke liye to hamari aankhen bhi hai,
Agar tumhe kitaabon se fursat mile...!!"

_______________________________________

Credits:- storiwritez & Kian_killian

_______________________________________

She was sitting in front of the mirror wearing bangles in her hands. Her orbs were fixed on the mirror where she could see herself. Was she dressed as a bride today?

She was lost in her thoughts. But her dilemma was something else. If women do a Nikaah after a Nikah then it is the sin in Islam. And then how could she betray him, when till now she had never even thought ill of someone. She did not want to do this marriage. But fate is also very strange, today fate had brought her to such a place where there was a well in front and a ditch behind. What should she do? Where to go? What kind of test was this? The tears had flowed and dried. Maulvi Sahab could come anytime. But she belongs to someone else, her husband. She was just as lost in her thoughts when suddenly the door of the balcony opened and a strange yet familiar figure appeared from behind the curtain.

She was about to scream when someone put his hand on her mouth and stopped her from screaming.

The Chocolate brown met the Turquoise ones

He was wearing black jacket that stretched over his broad shoulders, black pants. Had covered his face with black mask, anyone could see how attractive he was; from his gelled soft black hair, to his thick black eyebrows, and those turquoise orbs. Damn, he was perfection.

"Qubool hai". The voice came from her inner self. She was so lost in those deep eyes that she had no idea that this person was so close to her.

She suddenly came to her senses realized the situation.

She bites on his hands. Truly she got sharp teeths. And because of this sudden movement, he stepped back a little and due to pain, he started caressing his hand cautiously.

He took a step towards her, and she took a step back. He then took a step forward and she started taking a step back. He would take one step forward and she would take one step back. Slowly he started moving forward and she started lagging behind. When she took another step back, she collided with the wall. Now he also came more close to her. He placed his both hands the either side of her.

"Mere kareeb mat aana". Faking daggers towards him she said warningly.

He came more closer to her. It was his habit that whenever someone asked him to don't do that work, he would definitely do it.

His hot breath started hitting her neck. She was not ready for this. Her eyes closed tightly. With each passing moment, those breaths were getting closer to her, which was making her own breathing worse. The breathing got a little closer and now it could be heard. And suddenly a tight, hard slap landed on his left cheek. He was flabbergasted. How dare she?

"K...ko.kon...ho...t..tum?"

"Tumhara mizaji khuda hu". He whispered in her ears in his husky yet soft tone. There was a twinkle in his eyes.

"Jise tum dhoka dena chahti ho, aur main esa hone nahi dunga". Suddenly he placed a handkerchief on her mouth and then darkness fell before her eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
Wearing a crimson embellished lehnga with the same shaded dupatta drapped smoothly on her head and landing gracefully on the bed. Smooth, milky skin of the 26 year old was draped in gigantic sets of jewellery. Rosy lips painted even more red and dark. Eyes casted down with heavy tears resting on the long lashes. A warm, red hue on her cheeks. Two long, brown swirls of her hair hanging on either side of her face away from the ones bunched in a regal bun covered with flowers.