| His confession |

Tajurba kehta hai ishq, mohabbat se kinaara kar lun,...

Aur dil kehta hai ke tajurba dubara kar lun...!!

_________________________________________

In a quick blur of time, Zill-e-qamar's fate was sealed. It seemed as if the time was rushing for everyone, yet for her, it had stopped. She was hit with a stern wave of misfortune where despite her pleas for help, she had drowned, for not one person in the boat went to her aid.

The Shah mansion was adorned with mesmerising yellow lights. Girls sitting in a circle around her, some were putting the paste of haldi on her face, gleefully and the rest were preparing for the dance, whilst clapping loud. Drum noise echoed through the walls of mansion.

She sat on the yellow coloured large cushion, wearing a colourful frock and light silver jewellery. The extravagant decorations and setting had everyone envy her, who kept a stoic expression throughout the event. Izra was sitting right next to her and was eyeing everyone with distaste.

"Chaandni, abhi bhi waq-". Izra was about to complete her sentence, but interrupted by her mother.

"Izra, idher aana zara".

"Jii ammi". Plastering a smile on her face and getting up from her sit she informed.

"Ha ammi bole"

"Beta, zara tumhare baba aur aftaab ko dekh aao".

"Ji me dekhti hu aap fikr na kare".
.
.
.
.
.
He was entering the backyard, where the haldi function was held, with his chachu; Saeed Hussain. He was looking down. Seems like he is not interested in the function thing.

"Baba, Aap log yaha hai, mene kaha kaha nahi dhunda aapko". Izra said approaching them.

She didn't take a look of him.

"Meri jaan hame maaf kar de, ek call attend karni pad gayi thi". Saeed said while his nose was little scrunched.

"Chale maaf kiya". She winks at him.

"Me chalta hu". He said and left them while giggling.

"Aur tum kyu kabse apna sar jhukaye hue ho. Kahi muh kala kar aaye ho kya?". When she noticed him; controlling her laugh, she asked teasingly while her hands were placed on her waist.

"Me toh thehra sidha sada shareef banda. Aap apne amaal kyu nahi check karti Ms. Tara-sitara". For the first time he looked at her, and teased her with that name again.

"Tumne phir mujhe uss naam se pukara". She gets irritated very quickly.

"Haa, pukara". A wide smile on his handsome face, he teased more.

"Tum mujhe iss naam se bilkul nahi chidhaoge". Pointing index finger at him warningly, she glared him angrily.

"Me bilkul chidhuga".

Huffing, she turned her head in another direction; while crossing her arms around her chest.

"Balke ek baar nahi hazaar baar chidhuga. Tara-sitara, Tara-sitara, Tara-sitara, Tara-sitara, Ta-"

Now he played his card. He was continuesly ranting, looking here and there. His sentence was cut off by the beautiful sight, which his orbs caught.

She was sitting there, between the crowd but yet alone. Those irritating hair strands, which were kissing her rosy-blushing cheeks. Those turmeric paste, placed on her glassy-light brown skin. That colourful frock, fitted perfectly for her. Those silver jewellery, looking like only made for her. He lost himself at the beauty in front of him. What's wrong with him? that he can't divert his gaze. His orbs were shining like the stars.