| His destination |

Aa likh du kuch tere bare mein,
Mujhe pata hai,...
Ke tu roz dhundti hai,
Khudko mere alfaazo mein!!

______________________________________

"Tujhe kiya sunao mere rab tere samne mera haal hai...Tu raheem-o-kareem hai, mein iss zindagi ki rah me bhatak chuki hu. Mere khuda tu hi sabka palanhar hai, tu hi sabka masiiha hai. Mujhe sahi raasta dikha, saare raaste band ho chuke hai. Meri madad kar ya rabbul-aa lamin. Tu jaanta hai, ke mene kabhi kisi ka bura nahi chaha, to phir mene apni hi behen se uski mohabbat kese cheen li? Mujhe maaf kar ae mere rab, me gunahgar hu. Hame ek dusre ke haq me behtareen ata farmaa. Agar wo mere hai to mujhe mil jaaye aur nahi hai to mere dil se unke liye sare ehsasat hata de, mere dil se unke liye mohabbat mita de". As soon as she raised her hands in prayer while rising from prostration, she started crying in front of her Allah Almighty.

Her eyes fell outside the window and she saw that the weather was becoming very pleasant, she went and stood near the window. The sky is a soft shade of pink and orange as the sun begins to rise, casting a warm golden glow. The trees are adorned with delicate droplets that glimmer in the morning light. A light fog hovers above the ground, giving the scene a mystical feel. The air is chilly, but not freezing, crisp and invigorating. The distant chirping of birds can be heard. It's a serene and enchanting view that makes her feel grateful to witness such natural beauty. It's a peaceful view.

Her gaze stopped downwards. There was a small lawn below where there were some chairs and a small table placed in between them. She opened the door to go down to the lawn and...