A smile creeps onto my lips knowing her late night cravings, her back is facing me, as she's occupied with an orange, trying to get it to peel. I don't think about it, when I approach her and wrap both my arms around her stomach and whisper in her ear, "You think you can avoid me?". As expected she turns around in my arms with a gasp and surprise, probably searching for an explanation as to why and how I'm standing with ease while eying me up and down. Damn if looks could kill. When she's done with her security check, she realizes she's gripping me hard as her nails dig into my skin, yes I'm shirtless. Veronika wrenches her hand away as if they touched fire and her gaze falls onto my face.

"You're suppose to be on bed rest" she says, still not looking my in the eyes. I lift her chin up to face me and look straight into mine. "And you're not suppose to be avoiding me" I say to her while grabbing her hands and placing them where they belong, on my skin, body, heart, chest. "I wasn't avoiding, I was giving you space to heal." She says, smartly lying through her teeth.

"Space is not what I want when I'm with you." I make it clear point blank. I hope she's engraved those lines in her mind and tucked it in so whenever she thinks I need her to back off, my nika will come running back to me. We just stare into each others eyes, she's speechless.

"The kiss between that wretched sick daughter of a goddamn motherfucking peice of shit-bitch, was meaningless. Do you hear me? The banshee basicallly threatened your life Veronika, YOUR LIFE. And lached on to me and tortured me by keeping me with her, using me like a dog. Forcing me to sleep with her and if I didn't obey and showed the urges of killing her right then and there, she'd bring up your name, blackmailing me into staying with her or else her men would cause you harm. I had sweared to fucking god in that moment , if anyone but me touches you I will rip their fucking organs out one by one and dig up a burial into the earths mantle to let their spare parts burn to ash. Now you want me to tell you what was actually meaningful for me hmm? It was those days I spent with you, kissing you, touching you, talking to you after so long without fucking trying to rip your throat out as I used to all those years ago. As much as the days were deeply desired glory, the nights were just as beautiful when I'd fuck you to oblivion and lay your petite frame on my body, as you would mold into me and release soft sighs of pleasure and relief that always made my blood rush to my cock. I wanted to ravage you whole and nothing has changed, fucking nothing. And if it has, the thing I feel so strongly for you has heightened, increased and eats me alive whenever I picture your unforgettable face in my mind."

I don't tell her the thing I want to say the most out loud. Mainly because she wouldn't believe me, more like refuse to. She wouldn't say it back either, I know her pride and ego very well. Have been living with it since we were sixteen and nineteen respectively.

But I'm not the one to give up

V E R O N I K A "Blood runs thicker than water, but both feel the same when your eyes are closed

V E R O N I K A
"Blood runs thicker than water, but both feel the same when your eyes are closed. I am the rivers daughter"

.............................................