Chapter 32

Y/n left the hospital and took the first taxi she found....

Upon arriving at the hotel, she sat on the bed, looked into her wallet, and realized she only had enough for a few days. At the hotel and a rental.

"What am I going to do!?" Y/n said to herself.

She was tired and very hungry, so she ordered some quesadillas to her room and fell into a deep sleep.

*

*

The next morning.....

Y/n woke up and was extremely hungry, so she left the hotel to buy some groceries and returned to her room to cook. As she cooked, tears streamed down her face.

After eating, she went to the mirror, lifted her shirt, and looked at herself, gently caressing her belly.

"Don't worry, my love, I'm going to work and we'll be fine!" Y/n said, stroking her belly.

On the other hand, Taehyung and Chaeyoung....

They went out together to look for Y/n, where they believed she might be.

"Maybe she's at Grace and Flex's house!" Chaeyoung said, desperate.

"But Y/n doesn't talk to her family!" Taehyung said, driving the car.

"Yes, but we've searched everywhere and can't find her. What if she's sleeping on the streets with her baby? This is all my fault, I shouldn't have hidden anything from her!" Chaeyoung said, her eyes filled with tears.

"Don't blame yourself for things that aren't your fault. It was me. I shouldn't have asked you to do that, let alone listen to Jungkook and lie to Y/n. She has been so good to Jiwoo, her family in the company, and for everyone to lie to her, it must be hurting her a lot." Taehyung said.

After a while, they arrived at Grace and Flex's house.

Flex opened the door when they knocked.

"Chaeyoung!" Flex said, surprised to see them.

"Good evening, Flex. Is Grace here?" Chaeyoung asked.

"No, she's not. She went to the gym. But tell me how I can help you!" Flex said.

"I just wanted to know if Y/n is here or if you've seen her!" Chaeyoung asked.

"Y/n? Not at all. Did something happen to her?" Flex asked.

"No, everything is fine. But if you see her, please call me." Chaeyoung said.

"Of course." Flex said.

When Chaeyoung and Taehyung left, Flex became very worried about Y/n.

So the next morning, he went out to look for her in some of the hotels his father managed. After a few hours, he found Y/n.

Nervously, he watched her leave the hotel with her head covered by her sweater hood.

He followed behind her.

"Y/n...!" Flex said, making Y/n stop.

"What do you want?" Y/n said.

"Y/n, what's going on? Why are you in the hotel? Did your husband do something to you?" Flex said behind Y/n.

"Enough, Flex, leave me alone!" Y/n said, walking away.

"I won't leave. I want to help you!" Flex said.

Y/n turned around to look at Flex, and he could see her barely visible bump under her sweater.

"Are you pregnant, Y/n?" Flex said, looking at Y/n, vulnerable and beautiful, wishing that child was his.

"Yes, I am pregnant. Now you can go and leave me alone!" Y/n said angrily.

"No, Y/n, listen to me. I can help you. I can give you money, rent you an apartment!" Flex said, grabbing Y/n's arm.

"Stop, Flex, let go of me. I don't want anything from you!" Y/n said, trying to free herself from Flex's grip.

"It's alright, Y/n!" Flex said, looking at Y/n intently.

"Yes, Flex, leave already!" Y/n said, annoyed.

"Think about it, Y/n. You know where to find me!" Flex said, walking away from Y/n.

            ________________________________

"Yes, thank you. Sorry for the trouble." Y/n said as her papers fell from a folder she had been holding, realizing she had left the hospital without saying anything.

"Wait, let me help you." Jimin said, picking up the papers from the ground as his gaze and Y/n's met.

"Thank you very much." Y/n said, feeling embarrassed.

"Are you looking for a job?" Jimin asked, seeing the job applications Y/n was carrying.

"Yes, well, I'm trying. Although being pregnant doesn't make it easy." Y/n said.

"Well, I am looking for an assistant for my office that I have apart from working at the hospital, maybe you are interested," Jimin said, looking at Y/n, as he didn't understand why she caught his attention so much.

"Seriously, I don't want to be a bother." Y/n said, smiling.

"No bother at all, I am offering you a job, so if you can, you can start today," Jimin said, lost in Y/n's smile.

"Of course, yes!" Y/n exclaimed...

-------------------------------------------

Hello readers, as you may be confused as to where Jimin suddenly came from, he was not there in the story. Let me tell you that I have just added him to the story as the character of Dr. So if you are still confused, I will clear up your confusion. The person offering Y/n the job is Jimin.

I hope you are not confused now. Enjoy the story and don't forget to give a review🤗