Chapter 11

"Now you will add with your own handwriting, Jungkook, that I will have one day off per month, you will give me work, and the pay will be mine and it will be good, oh no, very good, five hundred big ones daily, for having this talented woman. And about sex, it will be very difficult for you to be with me, did you hear me...!" Y/n said annoyed without thinking, she was just upset.

Jungkook looked from his seat, and now it was clear to him that Y/n wouldn't be like the other girls he had been with, and that made him uneasy.

"Fine, I'll do it, but everything else stays in the contract. But believe me, this thing about sex will be easier than you think, though I assure you, I don't think I'll enjoy it. It seems that I'll be doing you a favor because I can bet you're still a virgin and, on top of that, greedy...!" Jungkook said, annoyed, as he wrote in the contract and finished by putting his signature.

"Hahaha, you really are unbearable. Remember, one who laughs last laughs hardest. But don't think I'll enjoy it, it will be as if you were doing it with ice because there won't be any emotions involved. And on my day off, I'll look for another man to take your taste away, someone who can awaken passion in me...!" Y/n said, leaving the office and slamming the door.

"You start working tomorrow at 5 in the morning, got it...!" Jungkook shouted, annoyed, kicking his desk chair.

"Idiot...!" Y/n said, leaving the office in anger.

"What happened, friend...!" Chaeyoung said, getting up from the chairs where she was chatting with Taehyung.

"He's an idiot, crazy. He called me greedy and a virgin...!" Y/n said, on the verge of tears.

"Hold on, don't cry here, or you'll give that monster satisfaction...!" Chaeyoung said, leaving the building.

                                 ***********

"What happened...!" Taehyung , asked entering the office and looking at Jungkook angrily gazing out the window.

"What happened is that Y/n infuriated me. She made me add things to the contract and asked for a day off...!" Jungkook said, annoyed.

"I noticed that...!" Taehyung said, reading the contract.

"Wow, you're going to pay her $500 daily, it's not much for what she knows how to do...!" Taehyung said.

"Tae, are you on my side or hers...!" Jungkook said.

"Of course, on yours, but believe me, this is very little, brother, considering what she will have to do. Are you upset because of the day off you're giving her...!" Taehyung said.

"No, of course not, I'm just frustrated because she's so stubborn...!" Jungkook said, grabbing a glass of brandy.

"Take care of it, Tae. Make sure she's on the company's payroll for that amount, and tell her she'll start at 5 in the morning. Even though she's new and in front of everyone, she will be my fiance. There will be no favoritism of any kind...!" Jungkook said....

*

*

That evening, to add to Jungkook's bad mood, his grandfather showed up at the company, reviewing all the business movements.

"Good evening, Jungkook!" his grandfather said as he entered his office.

"Come in, Grandpa. Tell me how can I help you?" Jungkook responded.

"I don't need anything. I just want to know when you will introduce your girlfriend to your grandmother and me. I asked Max, and he told me she works here," his grandfather said sternly.

"Yes, indeed. She's the best at what she does," Jungkook replied.

"Hmm, remember that love and business don't go well together. I only ask you not to bring your romantic affairs to the office, and I need you to hurry up and introduce us to that girl," his grandfather said.

"Yes, of course. In fact, I was planning a dinner at home this weekend to formally introduce her," Jungkook said, feeling somewhat nervous.

"That sounds perfect. Don't worry about the preparations, your grandmother will be more than thrilled to make a fuss. You just focus on bringing this girl, if she exists," his grandfather said, leaving the office....

Jungkook couldn't help but feel incredibly stressed after everything that had happened that day.

To be Continue....