Chapter 15

The kiss started off sweet, with a gentle touch of Y/n's lips. Jungkook could feel the softness of Y/n's lips and taste her mouth as their hearts beat, experiencing a different sensation.

"What the hell was that, Jungkook? Get away!" Y/n exclaimed, pushing Jungkook away with nervously wet hands.

"Forget that you're my girlfriend and future wife. Get used to it because there will be many of those, and much more!" Jungkook replied, leaving the elevator while concealing the annoyance Leo had caused him.

As they got into the car, Y/n was lost in her thoughts, wondering why she had felt such a thing from a simple kiss.

Maybe she was vulnerable after what happened with Flex.

Jungkook watched her through the window, never having fallen in love before and never being so patient with a woman, which made him somewhat uneasy.

When they arrived at the apartment, Y/n got out of the car timidly, gazing at the large building.

She entered alongside Jungkook without uttering a word, and they took the elevator.

Inside, she observed everything. It was the typical bachelor's apartment, with a black living room and floor, and a bar in the middle of the room.

"Good evening, young Master. Would you like me to make you some dinner?" said an elderly woman, not dressed as a domestic worker.

"Yes, Eva, please. I need a lot of protein because I'm going to exercise, and when I return, I'll eat. But come, Eva, I want you to meet Y/n. She'll be living here with us," Jungkook said, looking at Eva.

"Indeed, young master... Nice to meet you, Miss Y/n. I'm at your service," Eva replied, smiling and unexpectedly hugging Y/n.

"Hello, nice to meet you," Y/n nervously responded.

"Eva only cooks in this house, she's not a maid, and the employees come in the evening," Jungkook explained, removing his tie.

"But if you want, Miss, I can do something for you with complete confidence," Eva said, wearing a smile.

"Not at all, Eva. Y/n will do her own personal things, just like she has been doing. Is that clear? Now, Y/n, your room is at the end. Get settled," Jungkook said, looking serious as he walked into a room.

"You don't have to worry, Miss Y/n. You can ask me for whatever you want; sometimes, the young master exaggerates," Eva reassured her.

"Don't worry, Eva, it's fine," Y/n replied, watching Jungkook retreat.

"Come, Miss, I'll take you to your room. I see you didn't bring any clothes. Would you like me to get you a pair of pajamas from the master?" Eva offered.

"I don't want to bother, it's okay," Y/n said, feeling embarrassed.

"Not at all. The young master has plenty of pajamas, he won't even notice. Here, take this one. It'll fit you perfectly. Also, would you like me to prepare anything to eat? A fruit cocktail or some cereal, perhaps?" Eva suggested.

"No, thank you, Eva. I'm not hungry; I'll just go to sleep," Y/n replied.

After Y/n left the room and Y/n fell asleep, she quickly rushed to the bathroom.

Being accustomed to it, she started silently crying, feeling lonely. She looked at herself in the mirror, changed her clothes, and went directly to bed.

When Jungkook returned from the gym, he asked about Y/n.

"The miss didn't want to have dinner. I gave her a pair of pajamas because she had no clothes, and she went to sleep," Eva informed him.

"She'll get hungry later and come to eat, Eva. Please have someone order some clothes for her for tomorrow's work," Jungkook said, lost in thought.

"Yes, young master. I took the liberty of asking one of the girls to take care of that, and you have no idea how happy it makes me to know that you have a girlfriend. Your mother would be pleased," Eva said, smiling.

"I don't think so, Eva," Jungkook replied, getting up from the dining table...

To be Continue....