Chapter 16

The next morning, Y/n woke up very early as usual. She rolled over in bed because she was so comfortable that she had slept like a baby.

But when she turned, she felt a fluttering body next to her. Nervously, she quickly turned on the lamp.
There was Jungkook, fast asleep with his iPad on his lap.

Y/n's eyes traveled across Jungkook's body, admiring his well-defined muscles.

After a few minutes, Y/n reacted and quietly got out of bed, tiptoeing to the bathroom. She took the iPad from Jungkook and placed it on the nightstand. She carefully walked into the bathroom and locked the door.

Y/n looked at the shower, which had more buttons than a TV remote. She undressed and stepped into the shower, pressing the first button. Suddenly, freezing cold water started pouring out.

"Ahhh!" Y/n screamed as the force of the water hit her face. She continued pressing the buttons, but it only got worse. The water was also flooding the floor.

Suddenly, the water stopped and started trickling out, warm and gentle.

Jungkook was awoken by Y/n's screams. He quickly got up, his heart racing, and entered the bathroom.

The image he saw would forever be etched in his mind.

There was Y/n, completely naked, droplets of water running down her body. Her slim waist, round and full buttocks, and her nipples hardened by the cold water made her look like a goddess.

After a moment of staring, Jungkook closed the shower, allowing warm water to flow evenly.

"If you press all the buttons, you'll only hurt yourself," Jungkook said, looking at Y/n.

"What are you doing here?" Y/n said, trying to cover herself with her hands, but not very successfully.

"I'm helping you, can't you see? Or do you want me to help you shower too?" Jungkook said, looking Y/n up and down.

"Ugh, get out, pervert!" Y/n said angrily, shouting.

"Calm down. I've seen plenty of bodies, and yours is nothing different," Jungkook said, leaving the bathroom and laughing at Y/n's flushed cheeks.

"Go away," Y/n said, trying to catch her breath, feeling nervous.

Jungkook left the bathroom, his heart still racing. His large masculinity rose from his pants, the image of Y/n still fresh in his mind.

"No, Jungkook, calm down. Not with her," Jungkook said to himself as he left the room, covering himself to go to the gym's bathroom.

When Y/n came out of the bathroom, she sat on the bed, shivering from the cold.

Knock knock...

"Good morning, miss. I brought your clothes!" Eva said.

"Thank you, Eva, but I don't have any clothes," Y/n said.

"Of course, these are your clothes. The young master sent me to buy them. I hope they fit, miss," Eva said, leaving the room.

Y/n stood up and looked at the dresses they had brought. They were all low-necked and short. She wasn't concerned about the shoes, as her mother had taught her to walk in them since she was young.

She chose a light green skirt and a colorful shirt. All the other clothes were black.

As she entered the kitchen, she noticed Max and Eva stood up instantly upon seeing her.

"Good morning, Miss Y/n," Max said.

"Please, continue your breakfast," Y/n said, walking in.

"Would you like me to make you anything? The Young master usually doesn't have breakfast at home, so I thought you might be going somewhere," Eva said apologetically.

"Don't worry, Eva. Keep having your breakfast. I'll just make myself some tea and take it to work," Y/n said, taking her thermos out of her bag and washing it herself, leaving Max and Eva surprised.

"Would you like some fruit in a topper to eat at the office?" Eva asked.

"Mmm, I'll just take an apple. I wanted to ask you something. Is there anyone else living here besides Jungkook? I noticed there's a room on the other side with some girl's stuff," Y/n said, leaning against the counter and looking at Max and Eva.

"Oh, yes, that's Jiwoo," Eva said.

At that moment, Jungkook entered the kitchen.

"Good morning, Eva, Max. We're leaving now, Y/n. Hurry up and get in the car or you'll have to walk," Jungkook said, exiting the kitchen.

Y/n rolled her eyes and left the kitchen, bidding farewell to her aches, and got into the car without Jungkook ever looking at her.

During the drive, Y/n couldn't stop thinking about the woman who lived with Jungkook.

"Today we will only work a couple of hours to sign some deals with the Mexicans and then we will rehearse what you will say to my parents!" said Jungkook, looking at his phone while sending messages.

"Rehearse what...!" Y/n said.

"Today I am going to introduce you, so we have to agree on what you will say and what you won't!" Jungkook said.

Y/n didn't say anything else because she was still upset about what happened in the morning....

To be Continue.....