#Ryan'sHalloweenParty

Ryan POV

Senia: Ryan, hold still." she urged as she fixed my heels.

Looking down at her, I watched as she carefully clipped them into place before standing up.

Senia: Okay, now look." she said eagerly.

  Walking over to the mirror, my mouth gapped a little at how I looked. From the fist nets going up my thighs, to the corset shaping my body. The bunny ears on top of my curls and back down to the heels around my feet...

I looked great.

I looked sexy.

Prancing into the mirror next to me, her similar outfit looked good next to mine as I shook my head.

Me: We are going to get out asses whooped." I said as she turned around to look at her butt.

Senia: At least we will look good doing so." she shrugged.

   Looking back at us, the rest of the girls came back into my room as they all matched us. If it wasn't clear, we were playboy bunnies, the slut kind.

Before judgment was passed, it was Nique's idea..and Senia's. I went along with it at first but I did not know that we would look like a bunch of sexy dress up dolls.

China: Are y'all ready??" she cooed standing in the mirror with us.

Senia: Yeah, I am ready." she urged as I winced.

  Gazing at myself, I could not unsee Maurice's hand going around my neck when he saw what I had on.

Granted I was grown, but Maurice did not play. None of the boys did and honestly, I felt like the girls just wanted them to get on our asses.

Diana: Well if you bitches are ready come on, the boys will be here any second and so will our guest so we need to make sure we set everything up right." she said as her heels quickly raced down the steps.

The girls followed her as Jania stayed back with me. Standing behind me, she saw the worry in my eyes.

Jania: You okay?"

Me: Yeah.." I lied as she folded her arms. Giving me a stern look, I sighed as I rubbed my arm against my leg.

Me: Do you think they boys will be mad?"

Jania: A little but that's okay." she said as I disagreed.

Me:..Me and Maurice are kinda getting back to our old selves, I do not want to piss him off any further." I mumbled as she sighed.

Coming up next to me, she squeezed my hand gently.

Jania: If he gets mad that's okay. We are all dressed like this so he can't blame only you." she said kindly.

Smiling at her, she smiled back.

Jania: Now come on, you have a party to host." she grinned.

        Grinning back at her now, she let my hand go before slapping my ass and walking to the door.

Walking downstairs before me, I looked in the mirror one last time, turning to the side as my little rabbit tail covered the crack of my ass.

Doing a 360, I stopped when I was front faced again. Shaking my head slowly, I regretted letting these bitches talk me into it.

Senia: Ryan!" she yelled as I cursed.

Me: I am coming, hold the hell on!" I yelled back.

Fluffing my curls, at least they looked healthy and full and maybe he would get distracted by the hair.