A Forced Flame

Maurice POV

Fixing my chain around my neck, I closed my car door as Ace and JJ hopped out with me.

Dion and the rest of the boys pulled into Senia's driveway as the sound of music from her backyard came through the front. The girls were having a girls day, but just like they crash our boys day we were returning the favor.

Ace: damn I forgot my lighter." he hissed as we approached the front porch.

Me: I got mine." I told.

   Tapping my arm in good favor, Dion typed in Senia's house code to let us in. Coming inside, the smell of pizza hit our noses as loud music from the living room blarred around the house.

The sound of them giggling and jumping into the pool put a smile on my face because it meant that Ryan was having fun. Slowing our roll, my smile turned into a small frown as she was not there though.

Senia: Fine but you get the next round!" she yelled running into her house. Sliding the glass door opened she squealed as she noticed us standing here.

Senia: Really?" she glared as Dion pulled her to him. Her colorful bathing suit clung to him as he became obsessed.

Senia: what are you guys doing here?" she whined as he repeatedly kissed her cheek.

Dion: Dammn we came to see y'all pretty faces." he laughed as China ran into the door next.

China: What is taking you so long Nia?" she sassed before freezing and glaring at JJ.

JJ: hey sexy."

China: Ew." she hated as he engulfed her.

China: aren't you guys suppose to be getting ready for the away game tomorrow?" she hated as Jordan reared his head back.

Jordan: what is with y'all stank attitudes?" he asked.

Senia: it's a girls day JJ." she pouted.

Senia: Ryan is finally back so we were trying to enjoy that." she loathed.

Me: where is she?"

Senia: Upstairs. She is doing all the late homework assignments." she told. Nodding, I tapped Dion's arm as I backed away to head upstairs.

Senia: don't distract her Reese!" she yelled behind me as I smirked.

Me: aight." I jogged up the stairs.

Waling down Senia's hallway, the music downstairs faded away as I peered into her bedroom. When her bedroom was empty, I went down to the left towards her bonus room. The door was cracked open as I leaned on it to see if she was in here.

     Laying on the floor in her bathing suit, she had her hair flat ironed into a natural ponytail as she was copying the homework from Jania's binder. Pushing the door open quietly, I slid in and made my way around the couch.

I knew my footsteps were heavy, but as I grew closer to her I could see she had her headphones in. Soft music came from her ears as I carefully sat down on the couch above her. Grinning at her, her eyes cut in my direction taking a double look as she realized it was me.

Eyes wide, I chuckled a little as she took her airpods out.

Ryan: When did you get here?" she questioned as she looked over her shoulder.

Me: a few moments ago." I smirked.

Ryan: I see." she smiled.

Ryan: Senia let you pass?" she teased.

Me: she did." I laughed.

Ryan: I'm surprised. They have been begging me to hurry up and come hang with them." she smiled back at her homework.