Aaahhh, You Missed!

Maurice POV

Her ankle bracelet dangled by my ear as I watched her enjoy herself. Her hips in the palm of my hands felt like pure gold as her wetness coated my face...

Sprawled out on my bed, her naked body shivered as I sucked her charm point.

It only took a few moments alone with her before I cracked. It was like a craving I had been holding out on for the last few weeks.

I did not know I missed it that much, but the moment she melted in my hands I was back in business.

She was nervous at first, but of course that always meant she wanted me to keep going. 

My twist brushed up against her inner thigh as she became wetter at the feeling. Usually she moans though, usually she begs.

However being on this no talking binge, she only bit her lip and held her breast. Sliding my tongue between her slip, she flinched as I tilted my head to stick my tongue all the way in her. Moving it in and out, I slowly moved back up as my phone rang.

Keeping my rhythm over her clit, I hit the power button twice as I declined it. Pushing it away, I lifted her legs up higher, pushing them against her chest as she trembled.

I enjoyed the trembling touch I was giving her, my phone ringing again made me curse as I ignored it. This shit was too good right now to pick the phone for anybody.

Flicking her clit assertively, her hands snaked down her thigh as she held her own legs back this time. Placing my left hand on the cup of her ass, my right hand held her down as I hit her favorite spot.

She did her best not to moan, breathing heavily and twitching her hips..

I could tell she wanted to say my name so bad, her holding out was actually turning me on more then I thought it would.

Sucking on her graciously, my phone rang for the third time as I cursed.

Me: hol on baby." I loathed as I snatched it. Glaring at JJ's face on my phone, it went to voicemail as my home screen appeared.

Dion🫱🏾‍🫲🏿 missed call.
Ace🎭 missed call.
JJ🏄🏾‍♀️ missed call.

It said as I frowned.

Pressing on Dion's name, it rang once as I focused back on Ryan.

Me: Yo."

Dion: about time you woke up nigga we been trying to call you." he said as I ate on Ryan.

Me: I've been up nigga." I mumbled against her.

Dion: then what the fuck is you doin?" he pressed as I put the phone down.

Me: I'm busy nigga, what y'all niggas want?" I hated.

Dion: Ace sent Diana the screenshots you sent him."

Me: aight? And?"

Dion: he sent them to her and she read it and ain't say shit." he said as I glanced at the phone.

Me: she ain't call the nigga or nothing?"

Dion: No, so Senia called Ryan to see if she heard from D but Ryan ain't answering either bro."

Me: Ry busy right now." I sucked as she gasped. Her gasp must've been very loud as Dion paused for a second.

Dion:..really nigga?" he put together.

Dion: Diana ain't answering her phone and you eating pussy nigga?" he disapproved as I sucked my teeth now.

Me: nigga how the fuck am I suppose to know D ain't answering her phone?"