A Face To Ryan's Demon

Senia POV

We sat on the field, in my group huddle as I watched the entrance of the football field.

My idle threat to Ryan was a promise, since she did not want to show up or let me into what was going on with her, I no longer wanted to carry her weight. I was serious about getting her removed from the team.

I kept making promises for her to Coach Sam and it was ruining my chances of being come Cheer Captain.

I was a team captain, but not cheer captain. Lori had it last year and this was the year I wanted it, the year that I needed it.

Ryan knew that.

Coach Sam: alright ladies start stretching we are about to start!" she yelled as I scoffed.

Diana:..maybe she is running a little late." she protected as China shook her head.

China: she's not running late, she is just not coming.." she said as my blood began to boil.

Shooting to my feet, I wiped the dirt off of my legs.

Diana: just give her a few more minutes-."

Me: I have!" I yelled at her.

Me: she had 3 practices to come and she didn't." I spit.

Me: she is not going to show me up for a fourth time." I growled. Stepping over Drew, I made my way over to Coach Sam.

Me: Coach Sam, I wanted to take Ryan off-."

Diana: Senia!" she called as I looked at her. She pointed to the entrance of the football field were Ryan was coming in. She had her bag over her shoulder as she placed it away from everyone else's.

Folding my arms, I watched as she came through the gate nervously. Stopping in front me, she looked at me apologetically as I glared at her.

Coach Sam: you were saying, Nia?" she questioned as we had a stare down. Cutting my eyes from her, I turned back to Coach.

Me: nothing." I mumbled as she frowned. She turned back to her clipboard as I pushed past Ryan and back over to our group.

Plopping back down, we watched as Ryan cautiously came over. She sat down between Drew and Kinsely as the rest of us gave her unwelcoming looks.

Nique: you came." she sassed.

Ryan:..I know this is important to you guys.." she mumbled looking at me. Looking away from her, I started our stretch to get ready for practice.

Maurice POV

Ace: pass it to me nigga!" he snapped as Dion threw me the ball. I laughed as I chewed on my mouth guard and threw the ball to him.

Me: crybaby ass nigga." I taunted as he caught it.

Ace: shut the fuck up." he snapped tossing it to Jordan. Jordan and Dion laughed as the ball was passed to Reggie.

Reggie: I like this view." he lusted while holding the ball. Looking over my shoulder, I glanced at the cheerleaders as they began stretching. Bending over to touch their toes as Dion whistled.

Dion: oh yeah this, this a good lil view." he lusted more. I smirked as I looked at them, trailing my eyes through the ladies  as her curls made me sit up. She stretched with them, smiling with the girls as they laughed.

Splain: Ryan came?" he asked as it was her. I took my mouth guard out of my mouth as we watched them get ready.

Dion: I know Nia happy, she didn't think Ryan would pull through." he laughed a little.