Ch 18: Revenge of the Spider Queen: Part 4

I finally decided to make my chapters switch from 3rd Person to Madison's POV so now we're actually going to do the whole episode. Sorry I didn't do it before 😔

3rd Person's POV~~~

Back at Megapolis in the Spider Queen's Vehicle , D.B.K, Sun Wukong and Kore were trapped in spider webs, "What do you think, Big Guy? Enjoying the party?" SWK asked as D.B.K. glares at him and Kore, "She would never have subdued me had you two not given her the power she needed!" D.B.K. yelled at them, "Or and it's just a thought...maybe she captured us first...'cause we're the favorites!" Kore yelled and laughed, SWK started laughing too, Meanwhile DBK roared and was trying to use his strength and bust out of the webs to which affected everyone that were caught in the webs too but it was no use.

Spider Queen walked up to them laughing at this and the door opened revealing Lady Bone Demon, Huntsman and Goliath, "My Queen, it seems the demon boy and the Monkey King's protégés are work together." Spider Queen looked at her with a face full of confidence, "So? What can they do? The city is mine!" She started laughing, "Perhaps you should—" "Enough! I don't need you coming in here being a party pooper. You know what we need to do? Celebrate! Ring in the year of the spider in style!" Spider Queen said before walking away, "As you wish..." Lady Bone Demon said as her eyes turn blue and a quick image of a monster appears.

Madison's POV~~~

At Flower Fruit Mountain~~~

Once we arrive at Flower Fruit Mountain, Red Son was getting all the ingredients set up but was grumbling about something? "Where are the celestial keys? I need them or else the antidote won't work!?" Red Son started yelling at us and was throwing everything trying to find the keys he needs, he turns to Pigsy and Tang as Takg hides behind Pigsy, "Well the Spider Queen's little henchmen was chasing us the whole time so we didn't have time to get the keys." Red Som just grumbled in annoyance, "Those darn spider freaks. Now how am I supposed to finish the antidote?" Tang slides up his glasses to his face, "The legendary Celestial Keys that were hand crafted by the Goddess of Wisdom, Athena herself were made for only reason: Peace between the Celestial Gods and Greek Gods themselves. They were made out of the finest gold and made out of stardust themselves."

Mei takes out her phone and swipes through it before showing us a picture of gold keys, "Kinda like these?" It had a total of 12 keys all with the zodiac signs, "Hey don't those look familiar?" Sandy said walking up behind us, "Yeah...those kinda look like...."MK looks at me and I look back at him, "What?" I say before he grabs my keys, "How did those not burn you? They made a huge hole in my glove!" I yell and Red Son takes the keys away from him, "Are those the keys?" MK asked him, "What!? Noodle Girl had them the whole time?" Everyone looked at me and I put my hands up in defense, "Hey I was in pain for like..a few minutes or something? I don't know?" Red Son rolls his eyes and he grabs the furnace and takes out the venom while also drawing another spell on the ground.

"I, Red Son, will bind the powers of the celestial artifacts with the Spider Queen's own venom, save my father, and reforge the world as I see fit." Red Son starts laughing and I clap, "Red Son, that was amazing." Mei says, "Such a good hero speech." Red Son looks back at us, "Villain speech! And perhaps my best of all time!" I chuckle a little, "Okay! So what do we do now, guy?" He points a finger at us, "We do nothing! I add the ingredients in a precise order you wouldn't understand." I notice MK has disappeared, "Uh, there's only three more ingredients, Red Boy." "And I already chucked them in." MK says, "What?" He throws the peach, pills and my keys into the furnace, "You're welcome!" A golden explosion happens and I fall back "*cough* *cough*" I wave my hand at the smoke, and walk up with Tang and MK, "Ooh, I think it worked!" Tang said as I just stare at it.

"All right!" I touch the furnace, "Time to take the fight back to the Spider Queen and end this nightmare once and for all! Me and MK both say, "How? Those spider people aren't just going to line up for a sip." Pigsy said, "And even if they did are we forgetting about Spider Queen? She defeated the Monkey King and Persephone! How are you two—" I smirk, "We'll find a way. We always do." I nod at MK's words, "Well, I might have an idea." Sandy said and he took out the keys to the jet and pressed a button before the jet changed, "Oh, yeah!" Mei yelled, "With this....We might have a chance!" I snap my fingers and we all teleport to the jet as Sandy gets in the driver's seat and starts the jet back to Megapolis.