Ch 15: Revenge of the Spider Queen: Part 1!

Revenge of the Spider Queen will be the last time Madison uses the Celestial Keys

Madison's POV....

It's been a few weeks after the fight between D.B.K. and us and the city is getting repaired and ready for the New Year's celebration. Me and MK were getting trained by Monkey King and Persephone right now at the temple, I was wearing my Star Dress for Taurus(fairytail.fandom.com/wiki/Star_Dress:_Taurus_Form) attacking Monkey King and Persephone with my whip, best thing is that my cold is gone, "You call this a training session?" MK said as Monkey King stands on the staff, I'm using the whip to tie Persephone up but it's not working, "I've barely broken a sweat!" "I feel totally great doing this! This ain't a challenge." Persephone gets out of the whip and grabs it, "Battle's no place to be arrogant, buds. You gotta stay humble." She lets go and stands near Monkey King, "Says you?" We keep pushing them to the edge of the cliff, "Ha! Who's got to be humble now?"

MK and I were about to throw our weapons at them but we got stopped, "Still you two." Monkey King said as Persephone pulls the whip and throws it to the wall, "Oh, boy." I say and rocks start coming down and land on us, "Okay! Class commencing." Monkey King grabs me by his tail and gets me out of the rocks while Persephone helps MK, "How did we win?" She said, "Uh....You guys buried us under a rock slide?" I nod changing out of my star dress to my regular new clothes, "Yes! But! Why were you two standing in the way of a rock slide?" Is he really asking that? "Cause you put us there!" I yell but Persephone rubs my head, "Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah. We got you where we wanted you by putting ourselves where you guys wanted us." She lets go and I fix my hair, "It's called....Misdirection!" They pose by putting their hands in front of their faces, "Seems like a shady lesson." MK adds.

"Too soon, buddies." What do they mean too soon...oh yeah they're right, "Ugh! We're never gonna be as good as you guys." MK says and I push the both of us on the floor, "Pft, not with those attitudes! Class dismissed." MK stands up and he helps me get up, "Yes!! We better hit it. We were supposed to meet Mei and the others for the festiv—" A pillow hit him before MK can finish talking, "Mmph. Mmph. Hey!" We at the two as stuff starts appearing, "Whoa." We say, there's tons of foods and pillows, blankets and tea, "How long have you two been preparing this?" I see Monkey Kign and Persephone sit at the edge of the cliff, "Come on, it's New Year's, buds. Let's watch the fireworks." Honestly I wanna join them but we got plans, "Oh, uh, love to! But we really should get back to our...friends." They look pretty sad even if they're smiling.

MK nudges me, "Come on." He whispers at me and I nod, "Yeah." We walk towards them, "Sure." We sit in the middle of Monkey King and Persephone, waiting until New Years starts, hopefully nothing bad happens while we're gone, it always seems to happen when we do.

Later~~~

The fireworks are starting and we all know what that means, "Happy New Year!" We all shout, "Fireworks! Over a millennia and fireworks are still the best thing humans have invented." Monkey King pulls a hair and it turns to food, wait am I eating hair, "Mmm. Uh....Am I eating hair right now?" I flick the food away, "It's better not to think about it." MK spits out the food, "What to the fireworks?" Hey, he's right! "The city!" "The fireworks!" We all look at Monkey King, "Oh, uh, also people getting hurt, I guess." I take my keys out, "All right. We'll go take care of business." We were about to jump into a portal I made when Persephone grabbed my arm, "Aah!" We land on Monkey King's cloud and I see Persephone holding on to me, "Wh....what?" They look pretty angry, "Nobody messes with my New Year's." We're on Monkey King's cloud but it has some plants and grass in it too, "This is my first New Year's with you guys and ain't nobody messing it up. Let's go."

To Be Continued~~~~

(A/N: Part 2 is about to come up and the part where MK yells at Mei is gonna be replaced with Madison yelling at Mei or MK(Whichever comes first) Also I just realized that Wattpad doesn't let people go on links so the video above is all the Star Dresses that Madison has wore. And will be the last. Have a good day/night and remember to always smile 😊!)