Ch 17: Revenge of the Spider Queen: Part 3

Fun Fact: Mount Olympus is apart of the Celestial Realm and is a major part of it, meaning that Greek Gods are also apart of the Celestial Realm and Demigods too, meaning Madison is born from the Celestial Realm😊

Madison's POV...

I change out of my star dress to my regular clothes and Red Son just finished his spell circle, "So, how exactly does this work?" Tang asked, "Ugh, if I tried to explain mystical inter-dimensional travel to a bunch of peasants, it'd melt your brains!" He could try, "We don't have any other option." I sigh, "I'd rather not but for now we have to trust him." Red Son chuckles, "Great speech, noodle twins! Super motivational." He turns around and touches the spell circle the jet starts moving and turns red, "Uh, we are sure mortals can travel to the Celestial Realm, yes?" "Of course, they can!" He continues, "Safely?" I'm really trying not to laugh right now, "Sure..Probably." What! "Probably?" We yell and the jet heads in the spell circle, I hold on tightly to the side and we all cower with each other, "I did say it'd melt your brains." Red Son told us.

"Whoa!" Sandy points and we see the Celestial Realm, which is beautiful! I love this place! "The Celestial Realm." It's amazing! "So, some special pills, some keys, a fancy peach, and a furnace? Where we gonna find these things?" We all look at Red Son but he takes so long to say anything, "Red Boy doesn't know!" "Red Son doesn't know~~Red Son doesn't know~~" I chant clapping my hands, "Wa....I know they're somewhere! I'm a demon! It's not like I've been here before!"

I snicker, "Well, in the legend, Monkey King and Persephone stole—-" "Stole? That's not the Monkey King and Persephone I know!" I facepalm, "Borrowed the peaches of immortality from the heavenly orchard. So, unless they did the sensible thing and moved them, they'll still be there! The pills and keys of the great masters, Lao Tsu and Athena. Monkey King and Persephone stole...Borrowed some of those too. They must be in Lao Tsu's and Athena's alchemy lab!"

Are Greek Gods living the Celestial Realm? "And what about the furnace? I can't make anything without that" Red Son asked, "It could be there in the lab, but my guess is it will be...The Jade Emperor's throne room!" Did he say Jade Emperor's Throne Room? "Wait what?" "Huh?" I see Red Son stretching, "All right, then! I'll be off to grab that peach. Toodles!"

Mei grabs him before he jumps off, "What? Hey! Like we'd just let you wander off on your own!" Red Son gets out of her hold, "You just wait here like an obedient little pup—" Mei bites him, "I'm keeping you where I can see you." How is she not falling off? "I'll go for the pills and keys. Er—They're just regular looking pills and keys, right? Round, kinda shaped like....pills? And the keys are just pointy gold and sliver keys, you know, like normal pills and keys?" I think he needs help I say looking how Mei is still holding on to Red Son's hand.

"I'll better come too." So that leaves the furnace to me and MK, "And me and Mimi will get the furnace." We turn to MK, "On your own? I dunno if that's a good idea." "The throne room's too well guarded!" Those are very true points, MK grabs my hand, "Maddie!" I nod and create a portal, "See ya guys, bye!" I yell before heading in the portal.

3rd Person's POV....

Tang, Pigsy and Sandy all watch MK and Madison leave, "Huh?" "You guys get the items, and get back here as fast as you can." MK and Madison are seen in front of The Jade Emperor's throne room, "I'll stay here and knock some sense into the engines!" Red Son and Mei are inside the Celestial Realm, getting to the heavenly orchard, Tang and Pigsy head into Lao Tsu and Athena's lab and Sandy fixes the jet, "I'm helping!" He notices Mo play with the tracker that Huntsman threw, "What you got there, Mo? Some kinda ominously beeping spider-themed tracker?" It explodes, "Whoa, I'm sure it's fine." With Huntsman he tracks the tracker and sees it turns off, he and Strong Spider left to head in the Celestial Realm.