Ch 11: Impossible Delivery

Madison's POV...(Gonna point out that Madison and MK have switched personalities-Madison acts like MK and MK acts like Madison, you get it right?)

Today we were fighting Monkey King at Flower Fruit Mountain, I was in my star dress for Virgo which is a little embarrassing but that doesn't matter right now ( fairytail.fandom.com/wiki/Star_Dress:_Virgo_Form#google_vignette) and we all landed on three rocks, me and MK were trying to catch our breaths as Monkey King smirked and waved his hand at us, MK twirled the staff and I ran towards them too, MK tries to hit Monkey King but he missed, "Spica Hole!" I yelled and tried to use it on him but I missed too, he appears above us and tries to attack us but I use an earth shield and MK uses the staff, He leaps off and MK almost falls off the edge, I grab his jacket to reel him back and start to attack Monkey King again.

He grabs a book from his back pocket and easily dodges all of our attacks, I feel something soft grab my legs and Monkey King uses his tail to throw us back at his house, I land on the harsh floor and I'm bruised everywhere. "Better. Way, way better! You're totally getting the hang of this, buds!" Monkey King picks us up and and spins us back to the floor, "Aw really?" "That's great!" I want to get better at my training, "I mean, it does make sense. You two are getting trained by me! Now we just gotta work on your guy's focus." Oh great MK's one problem, "Yeah, I am the best at foc....What do you mean, work on my focus? I-I'm like number one focus guy!" "I'm wya better at focusing than you! I'm like the number one focus champion." I yell to MK, because it's true! Also there was a huge lie in that sentence, "Oh...If anyone is the number one focus guy, it's me." Okay now this is just funny.

"What? Literally your entire legacy is about you being impulsive and dodging responsibilities." I walk up to them and throw the Monkey King cardboard he made and we see him eat some peach chips, "Mmm. That's where you're wrong." Really? We're wrong? "The time you are all the immortal peaches you were meant to guard." "That was a long time ago." "When you kept annoying everyone in the Celestial Realm." I added, "That's a matter of opinion." "The time you picked a fight with Bud—-" He puts a chip in MK's mouth, "The time you fought with Zeus?" He puts a chip in my mouth too, tbh peach flavored is pretty good, "See that right there's the problem. You both stress too much about the negatives. Focus is taking in everything, but honing in on only the one thing that matters." He eats another chip.

"Right now, I'm talking to you guys while also nothing the speed of the wind, the moisture in the air, these 37 emails from my lawyer, the first 18 seasons of 'Monkey King the Animated Series', and the resonance of my soul while I contemplate the fact that I'm an immortal being who will never be able to die. And that bug right over there. And that bug right over there." I turn around and see a grasshopper on a branch, "But! I'm paying attention to you two. Take in everything. Choose what you want to do. And then do it. That is focus." He puts MK in some kind of headlock, "That sounds super confusing and like you're just constantly distracted." "That made no sense whatsoever." He does the Monkey Eyebrow at us, "Or maybe....you guys just can't handle real focus?" Le gasp! He shot a fire at us, we get hit back a little, "Uh....we can totally focus. We focus all the time! In fact the very next thing we do is going to be the most focused thing ever!"

At Pigsy's Noodles~~~

"Hey, uh....MK! Maddie! Ya two mind explaining to me why I have...two hundred orders of noodles that haven't been delivered yet?" I notice I'm in my work clothes, I chuckle and grab Mr. Tang, "We thought Mr. Tang was gonna do it." He turns around, "Distraction! That's your greatest weakness, MK, Maddie. You two need to follow through on the task at hand. Understand?" I go on my phone and look at social media and MK gets hit with Pigsy's spoon, "That's it. I'm done. It's over. Pick your bags. You're both out of here!" Wait what? "What?" I get on the floor, "Give us another chance? Please! We..We can do better!" Me and MK both say, Pigsy's phone rings and he answers it, "Uh huh. Uh huh...Of course. Right away." He hangs up, "Fine. One more chance! But! Hut if either one of you slip up even a little bit...Well...The delivery bot Nine Thousand is surprisingly affordable!"