Ch 8: Noodles or Death

Madison's POV...

Me, Mei and Sandy are on his boat inside of our base playing video games, "Hey. You think it's weird we don't spend much time in this secret base? Like we haven't been down here for weeks." He makes a good point, "Yeah. And if you think about it, do we even need to be down here right now?" Wait is it time for work? "Something's wrong!" I stand up and throw the controller, "What do you mean?" "MK hasn't came in and told us the problem or he fucked something up.

And on cue, MK comes a running, "Guys! Pigsy's missing!" "Called it!" I'm so good at guessing stuff, "Pfft. Missing? What do you mean he's missing?" Okay, now Mei has a point, "I mean...he didn't open the shop this morning." We all gasp, okay now I'm scared for Pigsy! "But he's never not opened his store before!" "He's been pig-napped!" "He's a goner!" "I immediately fear the worst." Pigsy is dead! No! Why! Greek Gods of above?! Mei walks over to the computer and we see Pigsy talking to some woman, "Hey! That's Pigsy. Oh, phew. He just went shopping." "Who's filming this?" We see a ramen bowl...Oh Tang is. "It's Tang. Oh, I realize now. Tang is also missing." Damn, "What the hell is this?"

"I attached cameras to all of you guys a while back. Not so creepy now, is it?" Why Mei? Why? "It's a little creepy." It's not a little creepy, "That's full on weird Mei." You have to agree with me, people, that's weird, "Aw! She seems nice! Maybe they're fine?" It shows Pigsy and Tang falling through a hole of something, "Oh, no! I was wrong. This is very, very, very bad!" Wait why did that floor look familiar? "Isn't that logo the one for this chapter?" The camera stops after they fall in the hole, "Scary nightmare hole! What happened?" I look closer at the computer, "It looks like..." She presses some buttons so the camera goes back a few seconds, "Is that..." "Enhance! Enhance!" It's a spider woman, and no not Marvel SpiderWoman, "Argh! Spider demon! Come on! No. Ew. Yuck! I hate spiders. Hate. Hate. Hate. With their eyes and feet, and furry butts!" He has a really bad phobia with spiders, "Okay. A spider demon's got our friends. You know what that means?"

"It's time for...Operation: Rescue Tang and Pigsy from the Nightmare Hole." Wow the narrator was cool right there! Anyway, we grab our weapons and head in Sandy's boat to do a cool pose, "Where to?" Mei takes her phone but almost drops it, "Across town!" Now here we are on the streets, "Whoo! Rescue Mission!" We yell. Hold on Tang and Pigsy! We'll save you!

Sandy drives the boat through the streets, "Dead ahead!" Mei points to the stand that Pigsy and Tang were at earlier and we drive head into it, Rescue Mission!" We yell again as we head to this dark cave, but unfortunately we got the boat stuck in some webs, Me, Mei and Sandy got out but MK is trying to get the boat out but fails, "Maybe you should'a saved your boat for an adventure with more water." "Yeah. I just got excited." I pay him on the shoulder, "Not your fault, Sandy." He smiles at me and I nod, it feels good to help, "Argh! Spider Demon!" I teleport to MK and blow the spider away from his hair, Mei comes up near us, "MK, it's just a little baby spider." I nod with her, "She's right don't be a wuss. Come on! Let's find Pigsy!" "And Tang."

Oh yeah, forgot that Tang was gone. "Okay. I'll use my super sight of truth to find our friends in this palace of nightmares." MK unlocks that gold eye thing, "What do you see, MK?" I look on the floor and see a spider there, "Eww! Eww! This place is full of webs. And horror. We're never gonna get through all this!" Okay someone help him, Mei and I walk up to him, "A-he-hem! If you'll allow me." Mei took out her sword and smashed a huge hole, "That's my girl!" We fist bump each other and see Pigsy with some web covering his mouth and Tang-both stuck together in a web, "Pigsy! Tang!"

But Sandy and Mei suddenly disappeared and so do I, "MK!" "Maddie!" I dropped my keys and now I'm in a web with the guys-shit.

3rd Person's POV....

As the rest of the gang gets tied up in webs, MK walks back only to bump into the Spider Queen, "Don't tell me you're scared of spiders?" Pigsy takes the web off his face, "Kid! Run!" MK starts to run from Spider Queen before she attacks him and shoots a web to the ceiling, everyone watches while Pigsy notices Mei's sword and Madison's keys lying on the ground. "I'm sorry, Tang. I got us into this mess. We're gonna need to work together to get out of it." "Mmm-hmm!" Tang agrees with Pigsy and start shuffling causing them to fall and land near Mei's sword causing them to break free, Pigsy grabs Madison's keys.

"Operation: Rescue MK from the Nightmare Hole!" Madison smiles, "Solid work, Narrator!" We go back to MK as he stands in the cave searching ing for Spider Queen, "And you're the kid ol' Monkey King chose?" She walks behind him as a shadow, "Hey! I'm a monkey man." MK shouts as Spider Queen throws him to a wall making him get stuck into some webs and the staff falls to the ground, "Do you wanna know what you are? You're my ticket back to the throne." She takes a piece of MK's hair, "All that power the Monkey King gave you? After I've made my dinner, it's all gonna be my power."

"Hey, you! Ugly bitch!" Madison yells as she is shown wearing the star dress for Sagittarius (fairytail.fandom.com/wiki/Star_Dress:_Sagittarius_Form) and the gang is behind her on Sandy's boat, "Here comes Monkie Kid's...friends!" Tang said, "That's right! We got a catchphrase too!" Pigsy said backing him up, "You and your friends are terrible guests." "You were gonna eat my best friend! And also these guys!" Madison suddenly appears next to Mei, "Well, now....you're gonna eat this!" Mei presses a button and suddenly a gun appears underneath Mo, "Mo, fire! And you too Madison!" Mo fired lasers at Spider Queen and Madison shoots multiple arrows at her too, Spider Queen moves away while Mo blasts her.

Madison throws some arrows on the webs releasing MK, "MK, it's time to go." "Right!" He tries to pick up the staff but it's covered in webs, Spider Queen appears from behind him and tries to stab him, "Get off me!" Madison gets pissed and appears next to MK, "Okay! I'm pissed off now!" She aims her bow at the floor and sends multiple arrows to the ground causing it to break. Spider Queen uses her legs to save herself but everyone else falls, "Maddie!" They yell at her, "Sorry." She says and Sandy looks at the ground to see a river, "Water Adventure? It's a water adventure! MK! Come on!" Sandy was pointing to his boat which everyone got on and once they landed in the river, it was headed straight for the sewers, everyone screamed as they broke the sewer hole and landed in the ocean, Sandy had done his beautiful mermaid pose by flipping his hair back and posed on the boat, "Operation: Rescue Tang and Pigsy: Success!"

"At least we won't have to deal with her again! Right?" Mei said thinking they won't see Spider Queen again, "Please stop talking." Madison said tired of this whole day.

Back in Spider Queen's Cave~~~

In Spider Queen's Cave, of what was left of it, she stands in front of a cauldron, "They think they've won?" She opens her palm to have some pieces of MK's hair that she plucked out and drops them into the cauldron causing it to glow golden, she turns around and notices an arrow that didn't get destroyed yet and picks it up, she drops it too in the cauldron and now it turns pink, "The game is just beginning." She said.

(A/N: Hey everyone hope this chapter was good for you guys, next up is "Calabash" and personally I'm gonna try and make this a really good MK x Madison moment! Have a good day/night and remember to always smile 😊!)