Charater Profile: Season 2 Madison

Name: Madison Melinoe

Nicknames: Mimi,  Maddie, Melody, Mel, Princess, Lil' Mel,  Noodle Girl

Nicknames: Mimi,  Maddie, Melody, Mel, Princess, Lil' Mel,  Noodle Girl. Little thief, Little woman, Bud, Kiddo,

Voice: Dove Cameron

Home: Megapolis

SPECIES: Human, Celestial Being(at times)

GENDER: Female

AFFILIATION(S): Pigsy's Noddles, Monkie Kids

OCCUPATION(S): Noodle delivery girl, Demon fighter

WEAPON(S) OF CHOICE: Sword of Hades (character-stats-and-profiles.fandom.com/wiki/Sword_of_Hades_(Canon)/Unbacked0), Celestial Keys (fairytail.fandom.com/wiki/Celestial_Spirit_Magic) Formerly

Powers: Shapeshifting, Regeneration, Shadow Teleportation

ALIGNMENT: Chaotic Good

PLACE OF BRITH: Mount Olympus

LIKES: Legends of the Monkey King, Greek Mythology, Ancient History, Horror, Fairy Tails, Spiritual Books, MK and Mei, Astrology, Magic, Her friends(Alive and Dead), Fighting and Violence

DISLIKES: Disappointing everyone, Hurting the people she loves most, Cute Stuff, Being bullied by her eyes, Her eyes(Formerly), Being mistreated, Being misunderstood, not being enough to save people

FAMILY: Persophone(Grandmother), Melinoe(Mother), Unnamed Father, Hades(Grandfather),Zagreus( Uncle),  Macaria(Aunt), All Greek Gods and Goddesses(Aunts and Uncles), Demigods and sons and daughters of Greek Gods and Goddesses(Cousins)

FRIENDS / ALLIES: Monkie Kids, Monkey King, Mo, Demon Bull Family, Ne Zha, Macaque,  Azure Lion( Formerly), Persephone, Melinoe(At times)

ENEMIES: Demons, Bull Clones, Spider Demons, Speedy Panda, The Brotherhood, Hades, Melinoe(At times),

STATUS: Alive

Official Description: Despite her mean and cold personality, Madison the Demon Kid is ready to help her friends and stop all the demons! A mysterious girl with an unexplored path is helping Monkie Kid! Don't act too friendly with her she's still got bite!

Backround: Madison is the daughter of the Greek Goddess Melinoe(Who is the goddess of ghosts and nightmares) and the descendant of Persophone and Hades, after she was born at Mount Olympus, Zeus had told Melinoe to leave her at Megapolis, due to the fact that she is a demigod. But unfortunately her mortal father had died at the age of 8 and Madison then realized she was a demigod once she saw the ghost of him, she often grew up bullied for her eyes being two different colors(Heterochromia is what Madison has)

When she was younger before her father the two went to a Shadow Theater where she got  lost, she met Macaque and the two were great friends but once her father got sick, she focused a lot to take care of him and barely visited him anymore. Which devastated Macaque but understood the situation, often visiting Madison to help her take care of her. Growing up, she had visions or often nightmares about her family up to the point she got sick, she doesn't remember Macaque. She also believes that her family is broken because of her, but never knew any family members except her father and mother.

When she turned 16 she got a job at Pigsy's Noddles where she met MK, Pigsy, Tang and Mei, at age 17 her powers had grew more and more powerful up to the point where mental instability had affected her causing her to turn into Hades at some point and tried to destroy everyone but MK, Mei, Tang and Pigsy helped her calm down and control her powers more making her feel love that she hadn't felt in years.

Personality: Madison grew up very cheerful when it came to her father but shown after his death she became more depressed and showed less emotion, Madison always is shown to be very emotional when it comes to her family she resents her mother a lot for leaving her and her father alone and for not being there when he died. By Season 2, Madison shows a more upbeat personality always looking at the positive side of things and stands up for her friends, she is shown to have a split personality when she snaps causing her to be more brutal in a fight and merciless.

She is really stubborn and she is easily gullible believing a lot just by someone she trusts telling her something. She has a competitive personality and hates losing, she also loves annoying people because she thinks it's a way to be closer to them. She easily breaks a lot of things, she loves animals and is often called Persephone's Daughter instead of Granddaughter.

She often acts like a child and she will often at times become oblivious at many things and gets tired quickly. By Season 2, Madison has stopped swearing and usually curses by say, "Why the Hades?" And "Holy Zeus!"

Appearance: Madison a regular Lego with one eye black and one eye blue, her hair is shorter up to her back, she wears a red jacket and blue necklace, she wears red shoes with white in the side and wears her white gloves

Weapons and Accessories: Madison usually holds the Celestial Keys that allow her to summon a celestial god (Zodiac Signs) before losing them to Spider Queen, she also gained the ability to transform into the Spirit and gains their powers.

Madison had later gained the privilege of Hades's Sword which allow her to summon the dead and supernatural strength along with  Conceptual Manipulation, Regeneration, Existence Erasure and Void Manipulation.

Madison is often seen with her phone which has a flower and a demon with the words "Greek Myth."

Madison also carries a blue necklace that she got from her father when she was little and doesn't take it off because it's the only thing that reminds her of him.

Vehicle: Madison often rides a motorcycle and growing up would ride on Cerberus, she also has her own air craft and hoverboard too. She usually uses her shadow teleportation so she doesn't use her vehicles often.

Trivia: Monkey King had once used the Sword of Hades and gets goosebumps whenever Madison has it.

After the battle with Spider Queen, Madison had lost the ability to see and talk to ghosts.

Madison is around 18-20 years old.

Her father is unknown but has tons of secrets.

Madison has PTSD and Trauma but later overcomes it.

She doesn't have a pet but loves animals.

Madison uses she/they pronouns.

Madison is allergic to Shellfish.

Madison has Katsaridaphobia

She was sick a lot when she was younger.

She has met Macaque before.

Madison has an uncle on her dad's side.

Madison is a sweet tooth and loves cooking.

(A/N: Hope everyone liked season 2 Madison, I changed a lot about her now and some things about her past will be revealed in this season, Next Up, "Revenge of the Spider Queen: Part 1!" Have a good day/night and remember to always smile 😊!)