Ch 5: Bad Weather

Madison's POV...

A week after the DBK fight, Megapolis is back to normal due to the movie changing to a show and here we are at Sandy's ship down at the harbor, "And then, We were like... "Stop there, Demon Bull King!" And DBK's all like.."You can't stop me! I'm crazy!" And then, I grabbed my staff and Maddie grabbed her swords and whoosh! We created these giant mechs!" It sounds like MK stabbed a hole on the boat and water leaks out, "Ruh-oh! Looks like you sprung a leak, MK!" Mei says and he notices it and freaks out, "Oh, jeez! Maddie little help?" I look away from my phone and look at his mess, god he makes a mess every time, "Princess. Do you need help?" "Aah!" Virgo appeared out of nowehere! God why does she do this? (fairytail.fandom.com/wiki/Virgo) "I didn't even call you this time! Why are you here?" I shout at her but she walks away.

"I overheard your boyfriend's conversation and noticed a leak had sprung up." I start to blush, "He's not my boyfriend!" I swear ever since Virgo met MK last night, she thinks we're BF/GF can't she take a hint, "Oh hey V-Virgo!"MK says staring at her with a blush, don't tell he—-I walk towards them, "Mei this is my celestial spirit Virgo." I introduce the two to each other, "Hi Virgo, nice to meet you!" Mei shakes her hand and Virgo does too, "Nice to finally meet you, Mei. Princess has told me a lot about you." Why is she so emotionless? God now I know how the gang feels when they met me, "Really? Well Maddie must have told you some cool things, huh?" Mei wraps an arm around me and smiles, I smile back, "Virgo can you just fix the hole?!" MK yells and Virgo looks at him, she nods and places a finger on the leak and casts a spell so some Earth covers it. "Thanks Virgo." MK gives her a thumbs up. (I know some people might think that Aquarius would be a better choice but I just wanted this scene to happen!)

"I just pulled a quadruple shift at the shop, and I show up to see you've been slacking off all day!" "Is that the one known as Pigsy?" Virgo asked me after she fixed the leak, "Yep." I wanna hear this conversation, "Oh, Piggy, relax! A little time off never hurt anyone." MK joins Mr. Tang in the conversation, "Yeah, a time off never hurt nobody!" I walk over to them, and Virgo disappears probably went back to her key now that she doesn't need to do anything now, "Look out!" Sandy yells as we look to see a crate fall-everyone moves out the way except me and MK since I wanted to see what color it was.

The crate falls on me and I literally can't move, "Ow what the hell?" I open my eyes and I'm inside the crate, "Where's my body? Holy shit! I'm dead!" No! Don't tell me I died because I'm curious, I can hear everyone outside so that means I'm not dead, "Kids!" Pigsy yells as the crate moves and it opens and I see the gang, "I am invincible!" MK yells and after he finishes his cool pose, he notices my head, "Oh my god she's dead!" Mei yelled as everyone started panicking, "Oh please, I'm not dead yet." I roll my head to someone's foot-turns out it was Pigsy, "How are you alive?" "I don't know." I turn around and see my arms and legs return to my torso, my head rolls to the body and I stand up, "What?" I walk back to the gang, "You're not dead?"

Mr. Tang asked me looking confused, "I feel alive!" I shout and MK joins me, "We're invincible!" We shouts after finding out we both can't die, I mean who would want to die this is awesome it probably happened when we fought DBK, "Look, MK, Maddie, just 'cause you got the Monkey King and Persephone's powers and all, it don't mean-" Mei grabs us and stare us to a metal wall or something while she takes a laser, "Guys, how about...this!" Mei shoots laser at us and we still live! "We are invincible!" That was awesome! "Look kids, you're superheroes now. You're going to need—" "Some capes! Maybe a logo, or a headquarters, some vehicles, you know, all the stuff to help you beat the bad guys." Mei seems to be really enjoying this whole "Me and MK being heroes." Thing "No, what I was getting at was—"

"To the secret...base!" Mei opens the elevator and we head inside, Mei walks out and Sandy tries to get us out but we end up falling, "Welcome to our new team base!" It looked amazing!! Wow! "Mei, when did you make this?" "How did you make this?" Who cares this was awesome, "Say, Sandy, weren't you building a secret base for Mimi and MK too?" Wait what, Sandy was making a base for us-cool? "Um...No?" Okay I'll ask him later. I look at the tv as it changed to Flame Guy? "Citizens! It is I. Red Son. I have taken control of the weather station and will harness the very power of nature to return my father to his former glory! This message is more of a courtesy really." We look at the computer as it shows weather reports about hurricanes and tsunamis, etc. "When I'm finished, my father will once more dominate the world. And then... oh, look! A lighting button." Well time to save the world again, "Aw, yeah!" We shout and get ready to head out, "What do you mean, "aw, yeah"? This ain't an "aw, yeah" moment!"