Ch 4: Two Heroes are Born! Part 4!

Madison's POV...

"Can you even steer this?!" I yell at MK as we head to Megapolis, "I don't see you trying anything here!" He yells back, "Why is it going so fast!" "It's a jet! It's supposed to go fast!" I see Megapolis but it looks destroyed, "There's Megapolis." I point to it and MK flies is to the gang, I see Mei and she looks pissed, "Ah!" "Aah!" We scream and I wink at Mei, "Maddie?" "MK?" And I see Flame Guy as he screams and gets hit with the Jet, We fly a little bit and land back on the ground, "Maddie!" "On it!" I teleport us outside, "Ow." I say and check my pockets, okay still got the keys from Monkey King, "Kids!" Pigsy yells, "You alive?" I ask MK, "I'm tired and my body hurts." "Close to death then." MK hits my shoulder a little bit, "MK! Maddie! Oh, my goodness! We saw you guys blast into the fire. I...I thought you two were all like, pew! Ah! But...But you're not! Where's you get a jet? Way to trash it already. Wait, Monkey King, did you find him?"

Mei let's go of us and I smile, she's a great BFF and I'm grateful for her, "Yeah. We did!" MK gets out of his hurt mode and smiles, "So, where is he?" Pigsy, Tang and Sandy walk towards us, "He said it's up to me and Maddie. To us." He smiles at everyone, "Well, that's anti-climactic." "It really was." A thunderous footstep happens and we all look to see DBK but bigger, "Holy shi-" I stop my sentence, "And how are we meant to fight that?" Mr. Tang asked, I look at MK and he looks at me, we nod at each other getting into that dramatic moment together, "We believe in ourselves. You clean up the streets. Well stop the Demon Bull King." We jump from the jet and look at DBK and some green smoke and thunder happens, "Somehow." "We're gonna beat the stuffing out of this guy." MK smiles at me, "Wow and you didn't swear. Good job Maddie!" I give him a thumbs up, "Yeah, this Jet probably would'a been really useful, hey?" Mei kicks it and it reveals a red motorcycle, "That'll work!" We both say looking at the motorcycle.

"Go get 'em, buddies." "Mm!" We get on the motorcycle and drive near DBK, He shoots some kind of laser at us and I teleport us on the bridge and as we get to the end of it, MK stops the motorcycle, "Uh...What? Why is everything gold again?" I look around, "Aah! Magic Keys!" I shout as my key's suddenly came out of my pocket, "Maddie, aren't those the keys Monkey King gave you?" "Yes and I'm frightened." The keys suddenly turned into people and we screamed, "Ah!" "Aah!" The people had their eyes close and all had different symbols above them, "Are they seriously doing this the moment we see DBK again? Come on, Author!" "Who are you yelling at?" MK asked me, "Sorry." I touch the person hoping it would go back to normal and it does, they turn back into keys and go into my pocket, "Did that just happen?" "Yep. That was weird and confusing."

Me and MK look at DBK as the armor comes off and in the middle is the Staff, "The Staff!" The gold mode comes off and MK drives us towards DBK, we jump off the motorcycle and lead towards DBK, the Staff glows a dark green and we try to grab it, "Got it." He says to me and I high five him, "Nice, now let's get out of here." I try to teleport us but it's didn't work, "What's wrong?" "I can't teleport us now." I snap my fingers again and it doesn't work, "Damn it! Come on." MK grabs the keys as they start to float, "Maybe the people can help us." I grab the staff from him, "Why don't you use the Staff again?" He looks pissed and grabs the staff and I pull on it, he pulls it too and suddenly I close my eyes.

3rd Person's POV...

Due to MK and Madison grabbing the Staff, it activated and caused a shockwave throughout town affecting DBK and Sandy covers the gang from getting hit but they get covered by boulders, DBK roars and then laughs, "Now this world is truly mine!" He begins to walk away as Sandy pulls the rocks away and the gang look at DBK. DBK walks towards a destroyed house and tries to use his lasers but his armor glows a little bit and now he can't use his armor, "What is this!?" His armor breaks and a stone egg pops out of it while a sliver egg with a snake wrapped around it comes out, both eggs crack and let out two glows: one light as the sun and another as dark as midnight and they both reveal MK and Madison. DBK closes his eyes and opens them again shocked to see the two, "Huh? Monkey King? Persephone?" The images of Persephone and Monkey King appear in his mind.

Madison and MK open their eyes a bit and wave their hands causing the Staff and Keys to appear in their hands, "Oh yeah." Madison splays smirking at this and MK laughs, they close their eyes again and a golden headband appears around MK and a black crown appears on Madison's head (www.pinterest.com/pin/41095415325688461/) (Madison's crown) The two look at each other and smile before disappearing in the sky and appearing in front of DBK and punching him sending him far back, DBK stops himself and sends a huge laser to hit the two, "Ah! Missed me! Uh! Nope! Ahh! Over Here!" MK yells as he misses the laser hitting them all while Madison tries picking a key, "Oh here's one." She said and jumps joining MK.

"Which one you pick?" He asked smirking at her, "This one." She said and put the key in front of her, "Star Dress: Cancer Form!" Madison yells and suddenly appears in an outfit with two crab like swords,(fairytail.fandom.com/wiki/Star_Dress:_Cancer_Form) "Woah." MK mumbles blushing a bit and gets back to the fight at hand, he aims the Staff at the ground and it extends and hits DBK, Madison runs in the air and slices a building with one slice and MK appears on top of building with her, "Okay, here we go!" The two pick up the building, "No." DBK says and they throw the building on DBK, "Not again!" The armor touches the building and it breaks, "Enough!" The armor shoots a laser at the building causing it to hit MK and Madison, DBK notices them and throws the two near a wall, "You thought you could stand against me? I am the Demon Bull King! I will not let some little thieves take victory from my grasp!

MK and Madison look above and see the sign "Monkey Mech." And they remember Monkey King's words, "Just believe in yourself. Even a smidge makes all the difference." DBK laughs, "You might have that old fool's Staff, and Persephone's keys but you are not the Monkey King or Persephone." DBK says as MK and Madison grab their weapons and get out of the wall, "You're right. I'm the Monkie Kid." "And I'm the Demon Kid." Madison says twirling her swords around, "What?" MK said looking at her, "Because of Hades and Melinoe." Madison groans and informs him, MK nods understanding what she said, MK stabs the sword to the floor and Madison throws her swords to the floor causing the floor to break and form two robot mechs: One was red and blue and the other was black.

MK and Madison jump into their respective robots and powered them on, "It's time for you and your family to be brought to justice." MK said controlling his robot, "Burn Bitch!" Madison said with a crazed look and controlled her robot too, "Here comes Monkie and Demon Kid!" They both yelled as MK's Robot twirled the staff and Madison's robot slices the swords, the two robots fell from the sky ready to attack DBK with their weapons, MK and Madison do heroes screams and stab DBK causing a worldwide explosion and shaking the galaxy a little bit, DBK grunts from the hit, "Impossible." The robots shine a little, "Nothing is impossible if you just believe in yourself." "Make no mistake and go to hell." Madison said, "You just got MK-O'd!" MK and Madison both yell doing a cool pose with their robots.

Red Son comes up from the rumble behind them, "You think this is over!? It isn't over, bozos. Why don't you get out of those dorky mechs and fight me, you cowards?" Red Son yells and falls to the floor next to DBK, Madison was about to grab the two but Princess Iron Fan's (PIF) wind covers the three of them, "We know when we've been bested. But this won't be the last you two will see of us, noodle twins." She laughs and the three disappear, "What? No! No fair! Come on, you can't just run away when we're right about to win!" MK complains, "Those stupid cowards!" Madison yells out annoyed as he star outfit disappears and returns back to her normal clothes, "MK? Maddie?" Mei yells and the two open the windows from their robots, "You guys totally kicked DBK's butt! Without us, this city's be toast!" The camera extends to see Megapolis totally destroyed.

"Yeah." MK says and the two jump out of their robots, "But, you know, we couldn't have done it on our own." Sandy appears behind them and brings the three in for a group hug, "You guys did it." "You're basically the new Monkey King and Persephone now." Mei said as Tang and Pigsy walked up to them, "Monkie and Demon Kid, didn't you two say?" "Ohh! You did good, kids. You did real good!" Pigsy smiles at them, "But, uh, what now?" Sandy asked, "Isn't it obvious?" Mei said, "Yeah!" MK said, "Bust more bad guys!" MK shouted with the gang looking like their ancestors or successors, "Or we go eat some noodles." Tang said as the photo falls and reveals Mei picking him up, "Yeah! Noodles, noodles, noodles!" The camera backs away to the robots as Monkey King, Persephone and Hades stare at the gang.

Monkey King bows and waves at the couple before turning into a bird and flying away, "She's turning more like you, sweetie." Hades smiles at his granddaughter, "She's perfect. Absolutely perfect." Persephone smiles and the two head back into the Underworld with a flower left on the robot.

(A/N: Now we're heading to the TV show! This was fun and really long to make! Also want to point out that if anyone has seen the anime "Fairy Tail." Then I will be modifying the Star Outfits to fit the character and the rating on the show. The celestial spirts are staying the same though.)