Ch 2: Two Heroes are Born! Part 2

3rd Person's POV...

The staff brings MK and Madison to the elevator from before and extends itself back to surface level, MK and Madison scream at the top of their lungs and suddenly on the top floor, the two immediately run to the delivery bike with MK driving it and Madison behind him, "We are so gonna die!" "Stop saying we're gonna die! I'm freaking out!" The two turn around and notice Red Son following them, "All right, noodle twins, hand it over!" Madison grabs the noodles they were supposed to deliver, "We're sorry valued customer, you won't be getting your noodles." Madison creates a portal to Red Son and drops the noodles on his face, "Aw! It burns!" He yells and the two cheer at this moment, "Fine! Have it your way!" "Ah, you're really scary!" MK yells while Madison tries to attack him with noodles, the staff extends making the delivery bike fly in the air.

It throws MK and Madison on a couple of roof buildings and Red Son is next to them on the streets, "Would you get down here, so I can kill you?" "Never! Ow!" They both yell back at him, "What did we do to deserve this?" Madison yells as the two fall into a Lego's apartment, "Aw, We're sorry!" MK yells back and they drive out of the building, the two start laughing, "I think we lost him." But the delivery bike's engine had run out of gas, "Ohh! Come on, come on, come on, old girl, you got this!" MK said as Madison was standing look annoyed, "You just had to say something, didn't you." MK ignores her, "Oh, don't do this to us! Oh man. Pigsy's gonna kill us." Madison turns around and sees Red Son coming near them, "Not if he kills us first."

MK screams and Madison grabs his hand as the two run near some Legos- one of which was on a hoverboard, "So sorry, I really need to borrow this. Bye!" MK says as Madison sticks her tongue out at them, "I'm coming to get, you noodle twins!" Red Son says as the two try and fly the hoverboard, "Mimi teleport us!" MK says holding on to her as she tries to use her powers, "What am I? Crazy?!" The hoverboard flys out of an alley as Red Son's car gets stuck, Madison and MK look back at him, "See ya!" MK says while Madison flips him off (Yes I know that Madison isn't kid friendly-just go with it for the sake of the story.) The two ride past a car, "You hoodlums!" The Lego yells at them and the two keep riding but turn around and see Red Son furious in a smaller car, "Come on! Where'd you get that!?" MK yells, "What!? You think I'd drive anything that doesn't have at least one complex transformation?"

Madison looks annoyed and Red Son activates the fire for his vehicle causing it to appear right under MK and Madison, "Whoa." "Oh sh-" MK stops her from continuing her sentence, after some tricks to try and avoid Red Son, they land on the top of the car, MK checks to see if they're alive and Madison yawns a bit but they notice a dead end as the road they are on is ending, "Aah!" MK screams as he holds on to Madison and continues to scream as a Green Dragon suddenly moves near the two with someone on the motorcycle and grabs Madison, Red Son sees this, "You've gotta be kidding me!" He says as Madison teleports the three of them to Pigsy's Noodles, MK and Madison fall to the floor while the driver takes off her outfit revealing Madison and MK's BFF-Mei Dragon, "Nailed it!" "Mei!" The two yell out.

Mei helps the two stand up, "That was an intense game of tag. You guys looked like you were having so much fun, I wanted to join in, too!" Mei says smiling at the events that just occurred, "Actually, we almost died back there." Madison nods with MK, "But you didn't! So let's celebrate with a round of....Monkey Mech!" Mei says pointing her hand at the arcades game behind them, "You should invite your new edgy friend, too." "I can't believe I'm saying this but Mei that guy almost killed us all and I loved every second of it but seriously he's too intense even for me." Madison said while MK nodded along with her, "Well, in that case, where does he live?" Mei turned to the two with her phone having a red button and her eyes darkened.

"MK! Madison! Where are you, you punks!" Pigsy walks toward them, "You mind telling me why some bozo left a zero star review on Pigsy's Noodles?" MK hides behind Madison, "Oh. Uhh, yeah, so, uh...Here's what I think happened with that...." "Whoa, zero stars! Congrats! That's better than nothing, Right?" Mei says congratulating Pigsy, "That's not how it works, Mei!" Pigsy yells at Mei and turns to MK and Madison only to find them gone, "And you two, I..." Pigsy turns around, "Where'd they go?" He sees MK and Madison run into the shop, "Mr. Tang!/Mr. Tang!" They both yell, "Hey, hey! Don't you run away when I'm trying to scold you! Get back..." Pigsy's voice gets cut off when the door closes, "Mr. Tang!" They both yell as Tang spits out his soup, MK starts to run around throwing things, "Remember the story you told us this morning about the Demon Bull King? Ah! Where is it? Where is it? Where is it?"