Chapter - 5

Jennie - Please, have mercy on me, I've completed 15 rounds, I won't be able to do the rest, I'm exhausted. Please tell the professor I've completed 20 rounds. Look, there's still an hour left; I need a break, Jeno.

Jeno - I looked at Jennie and said, "No, I can't lie to the professor, sorry, Jen."

Jennie - I glanced at Jeno and said, "Just wait, your turn will come someday."

Jeno - "Fine, let's see about that. Right now, just complete the 20 rounds; because of you, my classes have been affected."

Jennie - I signed frustratedly and resumed protesting. I'm very tired, but I still have to finish it.

meanwhile...

I completed the 20 rounds 10 minutes ago, the break has already started. Many students were laughing, but limping, I made my way to the canteen.

As soon as I entered the canteen, I saw my friends coming towards me, but then I saw Lisa smirking at me as if she was saying, "Enjoyed that?"

I was very angry. Ignoring my friend, I moved forward and, limping, went towards Lisa and took the juice she was drinking. I drank it, smirked, and said, "Thanks for the juice, darling."

Lisa - I was shocked by Jennie's actions. I admit Jennie is sweating, but still looks very hot and handsome. Ugh, Lisa, what are you thinking? Then I cleared my throat and said, "Don't dare call me that, you idiot."

Jennie - I smirked, then leaned towards her and whispered in her ear, "My baby monkey darling will be the best."

Lisa - I pushed Jennie away in anger, about to say something when someone else spoke. I looked in their direction, and it was none other than Jennie's cousin, Jisoo.

Jisoo - I saw Lisa and Jennie about to start fighting again, so I said angrily, "Enough, you two. We're all tired because of your fights. If you both want to fight, why not do it in the boxing ring?"

Irene - "Yeah, Jisoo is right. You two should stop fighting now. You always play worse pranks on each other."

Jennie - I looked at Jisoo and said, "Okay, oppa, if you say so, I won't prank anymore, today."

Seul - I felt like laughing at what Jennie said, so I went to Jennie and whispered, "Bro, I say now Jisoo's mood is bad. Come on, let's go and do something to cheer him up."

Jennie - I nodded to Seul, then looked at Jisoo, pouting, and said, "Oppa, let's go eat something."

Jisoo - I looked at Jennie and said, "Okay, let's go." I turned and went to my table.

Jennie - As soon as Jisoo turned, I quickly leaned towards Lisa and whispered, "Queen bee, be ready, okay?" Then I winked and returned to my table with Seul.

Lisa - What did he mean by 'be ready'? What is he going to do?

Karina - "What did Lisa say, Jennie? Huh?"

Nayeon - "I'm sure Jennie will do something because completing 20 rounds was very tough."

Irene - I looked at Lisa and said, "Lisa, stop your pranks. It's not a good habit to play pranks."

Lisa - "Okay, okay, Unnie. Let's quickly finish lunch, there won't be much time left before the break ends."

Rose - I entered the canteen and went straight to my friends. I sat down and looked at everyone; they all seemed serious. Then I whispered to Nayeon, "What's wrong? Why is everyone so serious?"

Nayeon - "Yeah, there's something, but I'll tell you later. First, let's finish lunch."

Rose - "Okay." I started eating lunch.