Seems like we feel the same

ابدأ من البداية

Alfred: Indeed, Sir. We all saw that he is very skillful.

Xander: Thank you for all these words, Sir. I really appreciate it.

Nolan: Not only will you not receive any punishment, but I want to reward you. Without you, probably not all of them would have been caught. So I'm gonna give you some time off tomorrow.

Xander: I would love that, Sir, but what about the princess?

Nolan, Don't worry, tomorrow a friend of hers will come and visit and they both will have people looking out for them. So feel free to do what you want during that time.

Xander: Thank you, Sir.

Nolan: Good, now that we agreed on this, I have another thing to tell you.

Xander: Please.

Nolan: You probably already know from Kira that in two weeks we will be hosting a big party here where relatives, family friends, princes and princesses from all over will be invited.

Xander: Yes, Sir. She told me about that.

Nolan: Good. Besides the fact that you will have to be more careful that night because things can happen at such an event that everyone knows about, I want you to look more... presentable.

Xander: Sir?

Nolan: I don't mean to offend you, Xander. I just want you to get dressed to the nines. I don't know if you have these kinds of clothes, I just wanted to make sure you get the dress code for this.

Xander: No worries, Sir. I understand. I actually don't have such clothes. But I will fix that.

Kira: I will actually help him with that, so don't worry dad.

Nolan: I'm happy to hear that. Tell me Kira, do you want to go with me to see your aunt Chloe? I'm going to pay her a visit.

Kira: I would love to, but I already promised Jasper I will help Hazel with her homework.

Nolan: I see. Well, no worries. Another time then. (gets up) Let's get going, Alfred. Kira, I leave you in Xander's care. Feel free to use the study room with Hazel. And don't wait for me at dinner. Eat without me.

Kira: Okay, dad. Have a safe trip.

Nolan: Thank you, darling! Wish you two a nice day!

Xander: Thank you, Sir! Likewise! (they leave, he looks at Kira) Why did you tell your dad you are going to help me with the outfit for the party? I can solve this by myself.

Kira: That's because I wanna see you in...I mean... I don't wanna see you wasting your free time like that. So we'll be doing this when I have to choose my dress.

Xander: You already planned it, huh?

Kira: Sorry. It's just an option though. if you don't want to, then...

Xander: I don't mind it though. I actually love the idea. Can't wait to see you in a dress. (she blushes) If you've finished eating, then let's get going for a little walk before meeting Hazel. (both get up)

Jasper: (comes) There you were. I came here as soon as I heard what happened. If I didn't know better, I would say that the whole story is just a rumor. (he looks at Xander from head to toe) As I thought, not even one scratch. (Kira laughs) Princess, please don't get me wrong. I'm more than sure that you are alright cause (shows Xander body by touching him) this body that seems inhuman is a real fighting machine.