Act 24

[Lilians pov]

While the others went to go check out the crash sight I snuck out of the camp and made my way to Lincoln's cave.

Once I entered I saw him and Elijah sharping their knife's.

"He's gone.." is all I say while they turn to look at me.

"What? Who's gone" Elijah says rushing over to me.

"My dad....he was in the ship that crashed last night he gone big brothers" I say while crying and they just hugged me.

After a few hours of being with them I decided to go back to camp.

On my way there I got bumped and fell to the ground.

"Murphy?...oh my god Murphy!" I say while running to him and hugging him.

"lil-Lilian?" He asked "yea big brother it's me" I say while he hugs me even tighter then we heard running behind us.

"Come on" I tell him while carrying most of his body weight while running

Once we got to camp we tripped our trip wire because I forgot it was there.

"Someone tripped the trip wire!" Is all we heard

"I got nothing! Connor?" A boy says

"Nothing" Connor says "something moved!" "There! There!there!" A boy yelled. Then suddenly we felt a gunshot fly right by our heads and dived behind a tree.

"I think I got him!" A boy yells "let's go" another one yells.

Then suddenly I felt a hand touch my shoulder which causes me and Murphy to panic and crawl away.

"Oh my god is that Murphy and Lilian?" Connor asks

"Why'd you shoot at us!" I yelled "you could have killed us" I said.

"Sorry we didn't know it was yous...why did you trip the wire?" Connor asks.

"Because I forgot that fucking thing was there" I say.

"Now someone please help me get him inside okay!" I yelled "but Bellamy?" A boy asks "I don't give a shit what he says! He's my. Brother" I told them so Connor helped me get him inside.

"Here put him down" I told Connor while we got into the drop ship.

"Tavia can you go get some water?" I asked her "yeah sure I'll be right back" she says while running out.

"Oh big brother" I say while hugging him.

"What did they do to you?" I asked "they tortured me sis...they hurt me" he said now crying.

"Can yous leave us alone for abit Connor?" I asked "yeah sure I'll let bellmay and the others know when they get back" he says while walking out.

***

An hour after letting my brother cry while hugging me more campers came in with guns waiting for bellmay to come.

"Where the hell is he!?" Bellamy yells.

All the people around us made way for Bellamy and them to come to us.

"Lilian get away from him now" Bellamy says "no" I simply say "what?" He asks "I said no if you want me to get away from him...then kill me because that's the only way you can" I tell him.

"Everyone but Connor and Derek out. Now!" He says.

"He claims he was with the grounders" Derek says "we caught him and Lilian trying to sneak back into camp" Connor says.