Side notes.

Hello there fellow readers. I hope you enjoy and like this story and I'm sorry if it is bad or not the greatest. I have been a fan of the 100 for a long time so I have finally had enough courage to right a story about it.

If you have any suggestions on how to make the story better just leave some comments at the end of each chapter and I will do my best to put some of those suggestions in.

<•>

This story is about a girl who is a twin.
She's been locked up her whole life so she doesn't know anyone not even her twin brother. Her parents never came and visited even her twin didn't.

In this story there will be a few love interest. and a lot of drama.

<•>

trigger warnings in this book:

1. S/A
2. R*pe
3. Abuse
4. Drug abuse
5. Death
6. suicidal thoughts
7. Self harm

So if you do not feel comfortable reading any of these chapters with this stuff in them I will write at the being saying what the chapter would contain.

If you don't want to read theses things feel free to skip ahead and continue on reading. I completely understand if yous skip some chapters that contains the things above.

That's all for now if you wanna continue reading and getting updates just add it to your library and I'll do my best to make it good for yous.