Act 12

<Bellamy's pov>

I was walking with the group I was going to take hunting but first we had to wait for Lilian.

I don't know why but every time I see her my heart races a little fast I wouldn't say I like her like that cause I don't but I get nervous around her.

"Hey Bellamy I'm actually going to stay here and catch up with Murphy" Lilian comes up to me and tells me but some reason I don't believe her.

"What can't stay away from your boyfriend wells that long" I asked kind of getting upset about the idea in my head of them dating.

"What no- actually you know I don't have to explain anything to you so whatever" she tells me while walking away from me.

But I can't help but watch her walk away with her long brunette hair flowing while she walks or the way her smile can light up someone's mood, or how her sent is always the smell of pine trees mixed with a sent of flowers.

Oh and her eyes don't get me started on her blue and brown eyes they are so beautiful every time I look in her eyes I feel like I'm looking into a sunshine over the ocean.

Maybe I do like her and I just don't know it, would that be a bad thing? But she's my sister's new best friend.

"Hey man you coming?" Atom asks me while I was just standing there in my thoughts about the girl who makes me think.

"Hey yeah let's go" i say taking one more look behind me but she's gone.

"You know you could just tell her how you feel" atom tells me while we're walking behind the group.

"What? What are you talking about?"  I ask even though I know who he's talking about.

"Lilian duh I mean yeah she's with wells but I still think you should tell her at least let her know" he says patting my shoulder.

"Where is this coming from?" I asked him "I mean okay so when she is not around you never smile or even laugh but when Lilian comes over to us your eyes light up and she always makes you laugh and smile so I guess that's why I know it's Lilian" atom tells me making me have a small smile.

"And when you look at her it's like everything disappears around you except for her" he tells me making me feel heat lingering in my cheeks and my smile struggling to shoot up.

"Well she has a boyfriend so I can't really do anything so maybe if they don't work out I'll tell her" I told him while we continue to walk in silence with the rest of the group.

After a few minutes of tracking a boar we finely saw it and now we were sneaking up behind it when suddenly I heard a twig snap behind me and threw my axe at the tree behind me.

When it hit the tree all I heard was a little girl scream.  The others in the group ran after the boar while me and atom stayed.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked the little girl "charlotte"  she tells me "I almost killed you..why aren't you back at camp?" I asked wondering why she's out here alone.

"What with that guy who was dying I just...I couldn't listen anymore" she says not making eye contact with me or atom

"There's grounders out here. It's too dangerous for a little girl" atom tells charlotte