Act 21

< A/N flashback of last chapter in this chapter so read if you are comfortable>

<Lilians pov>

Sweating....crying....screaming.

All I could do was freeze under his touch...I couldn't even think or better yet I couldn't even breathe.

"Be a good girl and shut up" he says while hitting me.

I scream again and again but this time no Octavia to save me.....there's no one in sight.

*Snap*

All I heard was a stick snap and I shot up out of my bed with my dagger in hand.

"Hey...it's just me" Octavia says walking into our tent.

"Sorry you scared me" I tell her steadying my breathing.

"I'm sorry I didn't know you were asleep but it's okay you can go back to bed" she tells me while she takes off her boots and jacket.

"Can you sleep in my bed with me o'?" I ask her.

"Yeah of course" she says climbing in beside me and hugging me.

"Thank you" I tell her.

"It's okay you don't have to thank me" she tells me. "Let's get some rest okay" she says while we just lay in a comfortable silence.

"Goodnight o' love you" I say rolling over and fell into a deep sleep fast.

"Goodnight lil' love you too" she says before she turns to the door of tent because someone was coming in.

"God you scared me" Octavia whispered.

"Sorry....is she asleep?" Clarke asks her. "Yeah she just fell asleep now" Octavia tells her while rubbing my back.

"I feel so bad for the things happening to her" Clarke says.

"I know me too...but she gots us here for her to help her through it" Octavia tells her "yeah your right" Clarke says while looking at me.

"You like her don't you?" Octavia asks with a small smile

"Maybe...I don't know if I'm being honest every time she's near me I just get so happy I can't explain it" she tells Octavia.

"Yeah it gets like that sometimes" she tells her.

"Don't tell her please I don't want anything to be awkward" she tells Octavia "okay I won't that's your thing to tell her not mine" she tells Clarke. 

"Can I sleep in your bed since you're not sleeping in it?" Clarke asks.

"Yeah go ahead" she says smiling.

"Thank you....goodnight Octavia" Clarke says after she takes her boots and jacket off.

"Goodnight Clarke" she says while turning and facing me and she falls asleep.

Clarke quickly glances at us two sleeping in my bed and just smiles before turning around a. Slowly falling asleep.

<•>

<Bellamys pov>

While I was walking around this morning I couldn't help but notice that Lilian hasn't been around lately.

Octavia, Clarke and Lilian haven't been around at all today.

After I started to wonder where they were I decided to head to my sisters tent.