Act 18

<Lillian's pov>

While we were walking to Lincoln's cave it was quiet we didn't make conversations.

Till one of us suddenly talked.

"Chon yu bilaik?" He suddenly asked me.
(Who are you?)

"Ai laik Lilian kom skaikru" I tell him.
(I'm Lilian from the sky people)

"Wow impressive never thought someone can pick up the language that quickly like you have" he tells me with a shocked expression on his face.

"Chon yu bilaik?" I asked him next.
(Who are you?)

"Ai laik Elijah kom trikru" he tells me with his hand out.
(I'm Elijah from the tree people)

I pull mine up and he grabs my lower arm while I grab his. I wonder if this is how they greet each other why Lincoln didn't know to shake my hand.

"Okay Elijah from trikru..let's hurry up so we can see Lincoln" I say while walking away.

"You got it boss" he says snickering behind me

<•>

Once we reached Lincoln's cave the night had fallen upon us.

"Wait...skaikru" he says pointing at his cave.

Once I look at his cave a group of three walk into Lincoln's cave.

"Stay here they don't know I know you okay I'll give you a whistle if it's safe to come out" I tell him giving him a quick hug.

He doesn't except the hug because he's shocked by the show of care but he quickly returns the hug and they let go.

"Be safe" he tells me while I walk away.

"I will...stay hidden just incase they come out after I go in" I tell him and he gives me a nod and I walk closer to the cave and then I go in.

While I'm walking down the dark halls I hear them all inside but then I hear her.....I hear Octavia.

"Don't that's my brother" I hear her yell which makes me move faster.

Once I got there I see that Lincoln is unconscious and laying on the ground...but what they don't know is he's actually not.

Finn quickly dropped beside him and grab the horn

"Fog horn" he says before he feels hands on him.

"Wait Finn get out of the way" I yell at him and then I pushed him and then I felt It pain in my ribs.

I looked down and there it is a knife plunged deep into my ribs before I could look up I hear something hit someone.

And there he was Lincoln laying there this time he was unconscious.

"Lilian!" Finn yells while crawling fast to me and pulling me on this legs.

"It's okay...it's okay" I tell him.

"No Not it's not I'm going to get you back okay...I'm going to get you back you are not dying on me not now" he says while he lifts me up.

"Finn let me you know I can carry her all the way" Bellamy tells him.

"It's okay Finn....just let him" I tell him coming in and out of consciousness.

"Okay..just stay awake okay" Finn tells me.

"Should we pull it out" a voice asks.