"How do you know what I'm expecting... If what's in front of me is what I need!" Jungkook said, as he grazed his fingers over Y/n's nipples, making them harder.

Jungkook kissed and touched her delicate skin.

Y/n wanted this night to be special, unlike the other times they had been together.

She started unbuttoning Jungkook's shirt, while he nervously watched. As she tossed it to the floor, she began giving him small kisses on his chest, slowly descending towards his manhood.

She unbuttoned his pants and they fell to the floor.

Slowly, she lowered his boxers, revealing his large and incredibly hard manhood in front of her.

Y/n started slowly running her tongue over him, tracing light circles, while Jungkook trembled with each touch.

The more Y/n took him in her mouth, the more Jungkook moaned with pleasure, watching her intently.

When Jungkook couldn't take it anymore, he lifted her up and laid her down on the bed. He ran his fingers over her wet center and prepared to enter her.

That night, between moans, kisses, and caresses, they didn't sleep. They were discovering unknown facets of each other.

Lying in bed, their eyes nearly closing, Jungkook said, "Y/n, you make me so happy!" Jungkook said with a slight smile before falling sound asleep.

Y/n opened her eyes and smiled. She never would have thought she would hear Jungkook say such things...

The next morning, Y/n woke up and Jungkook was not there. She got up and looked out the window to see him walking along the shore of the sea, talking on the phone.

Y/n put on her robe and went downstairs, quietly walking towards where Jungkook was without him noticing.

"Mona, but I can't go now and you talk too much, you have to understand!" Jungkook said on the phone, while Y/n listened.

"Yes, yes, I promise I will come see you in a week," Jungkook said on the phone.

Y/n remembered that they had heard the name Mona before and that it was the same woman who had called Jungkook the other night.

When Jungkook turned around, he came face to face with Y/n.

"Y/n, what are you doing here?" Jungkook said nervously.

"I woke up and you weren't here!" Y/n said, annoyed because she knew Jungkook had someone else.

"Do you want breakfast? I made delicious fish!" Jungkook said, trying to ease the tension.

"Jungkook, tell me what we're playing at with all of this!" Y/n said, tears welling up in her eyes.

"I don't understand, Y/n... playing?" Jungkook said, nervously.

"Or rather, what are you playing at with me, with our honeymoon, with treating me well!" Y/n said, upset.

"I don't understand, Y/n... Are you not happy that we're getting along without having to fight all the time? I'm trying to make the best of this!" Jungkook said.

"Don't lie, that woman calls you every day and sends you messages, Mona," Y/n said, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Someone...!? I don't have anyone else... Y/n, I'm sorry if you misunderstood things. I thought everything was very clear!" Jungkook said, trying to be strong, not to hug her and tell her that he felt the same way.

"Don't deny it. That woman calls you every day, just like Rose sends you messages, but you don't need to give me an explanation. I misunderstood all of this. I thought that you felt something for me... But I was a fool. A man like you who can have any woman at his feet wouldn't be interested in someone like me!" Y/n said, crying.

"Y/n, don't say that. You can't feel anything for me. I don't deserve it. I'm so sorry about all of this, but I don't feel anything..." Jungkook said, knowing that he might die, trying to prevent Y/n from suffering when he was no longer there.

Y/n's words choked in her throat, tears ran down her cheeks uncontrollably.

Y/n ran away, feeling humiliated and foolish for falling in love with Jungkook.

"Y/n, maybe in another life, things will be different..." Jungkook said, watching her run, tears streaming down his face as he angrily threw his phone into the sea.

Jungkook began to feel a sharp pain in his chest and his watch, which measured his blood pressure, started beeping. He fell to his knees, trying to calm himself.

The pain grew stronger and feeling dizzy, he entered the house and picked up the phone to call Max.

"Max, I need to go to the hospital but without Y/n noticing..." Jungkook said, sweating on the floor.

Meanwhile, Y/n had run as far as she could, crying. Suddenly, the sound of an airplane caught her attention and the wind rustled the palm trees.

She saw it land, but didn't pay attention, thinking they were just delivering some things.

"Sir, where are you?" Max said, entering the house.

"I'm here, Max," Jungkook said, pale and almost unconscious.

"Max, take Y/n home and don't say a word about this," Jungkook said as lies carried him onto a stretcher.

"Yes, sir, don't worry," Max said...

To be Continue....