veintidós

2 days later, Melody's pov.

I woke up from my deep slumber, drenched with sweat. I sat up slowly observing my surroundings. Roman sat next to me, sound asleep.

I stood up making my way to the medium sized bathroom. That was quite the dream I thought, chuckling to myself. I walked over to the sink before turning on the cold water and splashing it onto my soft skin.

I look up at myself before jumping almost a foot above me, Roman stood directly behind me. "What're you doing?" His deep voice was deeper than normal, more raspy. I shrugged, in response to him answer being walking away.

"You okay?" I heard him ask, wrapping his arm around my waist before I could walk far enough.
"Just hungry I guess" I whispered. "I'll make you something, lay down love." He demanded, as I walked into the bedroom, lying down. Roman walking out right behind be, though he left to walk into the kitchen.

————-

Soon enough, as I was on my phone scrolling through instagram, Roman came into the room with two wine glasses full of chocolate drizzled strawberry's.

My eyes widened as my mouth watered

My eyes widened as my mouth watered. "Something quick, for my sweet little baby" Roman said, walking up to me, planting a kiss on my cheek. I smiled at him before he fed me a strawberry, I hummed with joy as the sweetness took over my mouth. "Try it!" I said, pushing a strawberry into his mouth with the cold fork.

He ate the strawberry in one bite.

After out delicious little dessert, Roman passed out in my arms, I continued to scroll through TikTok before my eyelids had started getting heavy and I was captured by another deep slumber.

———

I was awoken by yelling, "WAKE YOUR BITCH ASS UP" I quickly covered my ears because of how sensitive my ears were, especially in the morning.

I slowly opened my eyes, as the light of the room stung them.

"Isa?" I asked, recognizing the loud voice. "let her sleep damn it" I herd another voice growl, Roman coming into vision, as he had only sweat pants on with his wet hair dripping onto his chest.

"Shut up" isa groaned, mean mugging him. "Get the fuck out" Roman said, walking up to isa. "Don't touch her Roman, let's go isa" aroura said, walking into the room, dragging her out.

"Come on honey, time to get up" I heard Roman whisper, his warm hands rubbing my cheek as I was still waking up.

"What time is it?" I asked, 11:56 he said, looking down at his watch.

"I'll run you some warm water for you mm'k?" I asked, "I'll pack your bags while you get ready too, we have to leave Tomorrow afternoon" he added on. I hummed in response before I heard him walk into the bathroom.

I sat up, quickly removing my clothes and swapping it out with a white towel, I traveled to the bathroom, quickly. I opened the door to see Roman sitting on the floor next to the hotel tub, filling it up with warm water and soap.

"You ok? You've seemed tired lately" he asked, "mhm just a long night" I explain. Roman humming to my response. He walked out of the bathroom, before I took off my towel, letting the perfectly warm water come intact to my soft skin.

————

I stepped out of the tub, after draining the water and taking a proper shower. My hair sat in a towel, as I quickly changed into the pair of clothes that sat on the sink.

"Ready to go out?" Roman asked, as I walked out the bathroom, "yeah, where we going?" I say as we walk out the hotel room. "Just out to eat" he replied

Roman interlocked fingers as we walked towards the car that sat on the bottom floor. As the car doors opened, I spotted isa, she waved, "hi sleepy head" aroura teased as isa chuckled.

Rolling my eyes I sat in the 2nd row where Roman sat. My sleepiness from not too long ago coming back to me, as my eyes flattered open and closed, Roman shook my shoulder.

"Don't go to sleep, we're almost there" he said. I groaned, rolling my eyes.

Soon enough, we were standing in front of a big restaurant
———

"What are you ordering?" Roman asked, a looked up from the menu. I had my eye on a pretty neat dish, onion soup! "Onion soup?" I questioned out loud. "That's all?" He asked. I nodded in response.

Soon after about 10 minutes, the beautiful woman walked up to the table. "Hello, my names ashe and I'll be your server today." She greeted with a smile painted on her face.

"What can I get for you?" She asked me, a warm welcoming smile. Before I could speak up, Roman spoke. "She'd like an onion soup with a water" he nodded. "Okay, and for you?" She asked again, pointing towards Roman. She took everyone's order until it had gotten to Aurora. "You?" The waiter asked, sneaking a wink into it. Aroura chuckled at her actions. "I'd like a steak, medium rare with baked potatoes please" aroura announced in a more seductive tone.

The face expressions on isa's face changed quickly as soon as she caught onto what was unfolding in front of her. Roman chuckled as he watched.

"I'll get that right to you guys" she said flashing a smile towards aroura before walking off.

Before anyone could say anything else isa stood up and stomped off to the bathroom. "Excuse me" aroura sighed out, before following right behind her.

Me and Roman looked at each other before busting into laughter. Other looked around at us.
"You're so pretty" he said, staring into my eyes as I was still coming down from the laugh that made me feel as if I was growing muscles. "Thank you" I said, looking away.

"I have an idea for today" he stated, "and what might that be?" I tilted my head slightly, smiling at him as he slightly smiled back.
"I found a beach"

"But we've went to beaches everyday since we've been here" I sighed.

"It's different" he chuckled, "how so?" I playfully rolled my eyes. "It..has, pigs!" As the words flowed from his lips, mine opened to a big gasp.

"Really?" I asked. "You'd think I lie about something so small?" He questioned.
Before I could open my mouth to speak, isa and aurora arrived back the the table.

Isa appeared with mascara lightly smeared above her eyelid and strands of hair sticking to her forehead with the help of sweat. "You made her cry?" I asked, as my
Heart ached seeing isa cry for the first time in what felt like forever.

"I made her do a little more than cry" she stated, before roman choked on his water, rapidly coughing as he tried to hold it back.

"What?" I asked, Roman only shook his head "nothing my love" he chuckled.

"Can we go to that beach we were talking about" I said looking up at Roman. "Yeah, we'll go after lunch" he said. "So after this?" I asked. He nodded in response.

The waiter walked up to our table once again with a tray full of food.

We had no more problems with the waiter after aroura rudely told her off and everyone had a good time eating lunch.

Genuine question.

Would u guys be interested if I wrote a smut?

Ive never written one, so if I do, it most likely won't be the best.