Ocho

Melody's pov

I felt heavy pressure on my lower stomach, my eyes felt like they weee glued shut as I tried to open them. I looked near my lap to see snowy purring quietly.

I looked over at the clock, 9:45. Oh shit. The I quickly but gently pushed the small cat off of me before running to the shower.

I tried to wash my body as quickly as possible. I stepped out of the shower.

I heard a knock on the door, I groaned trying to hurry my way into the living room. I peeked my head throw the door. I only had one towel. A woman with short black hair, a slim face, pale skin, and slightly red eyes stared at me.

"Melody?" She asked, I could tell off her accent and voice, it was the woman from last nights call. "sorry.. could you give me a minute? I woke up a little late" I chuckled out of nervousness. "Ugh. Useless" she scoffed, she was shortly interrupted. "Why are you talking to her in such manner." I heard a voice hiss before Roman came into the frame of the door. I didn't know he could be so aggressive.

"Excuse me" I said before running to put on extra pajamas, I could hear them outside the door.

"You have soft spot for girl?" I heard the woman speak. He gave her no response.
I opened the door, "sorry again" I apologize. They both entered the room. I watched as the woman pulled out all the materials.

"Why are you here?" I asked Roman. "Oh wow. So rude" he said with a fake hurt impression. I chuckled staring at him in his eyes, they were slightly red , just like the woman who happened to be waiting for us to start. "Oh" I said before standing before her as she pulled my arms up. She measured my arms and waist. "You nice body" she says, smiling. The switch up is crazy, I thought to myself. "Thank u" I smiled back. Roman chuckled at Me "what's so funny?" I snapped my head towards him. "Nothing darling."

Isa walked in with wide eyes, "who the fuck are these people?!" She said, looking around.

"That's Roman, and this is.." I trailed off , not knowing who this was.. a random "my assistant" Roman said. "Your assistant? What do you work as?" Isa asked.

"I don't"

"Liar, then how do you have an assistant"

"Watch your tongue." He said, slightly raising his voice. My eyes widened as I jumped. "Sorry love" he apologized to me. I never seen him raise his voice. "I pay her money to be my assistant, I don't need a job to have an assistant" he elaborated.
Isa rolled her eyes before turning her back to him to speak to me.
—————-
After a half an hour of measuring, Roman said his goodbyes before leaving, as soon as the door closed, she gave me a death stare. "You didn't tell me he was rich, and a bitch?!" She semi squealed.

"He's not a bitch isa, I've never seen him that way, I think he was just having a bad day" I explained. She hummed. "And he not rich, I'm sure he's just wealthy" I said to her. "He dosent even have a job.." she laughed, "he's rich." She repeated.

"Dose he have a brother?" She winked, "I can ask? But you made a bad impression, so if you want me to set you up, you need to say sorry" I said. "Say sorry? To a boy? Nah I'm good" she said, walking off into her room. Such a handful.