Quince

Melodys pov.

Me and Roman had been sitting at the dinner table for about 20 minutes now. In complete silence. He decided to make us some Alfredo pasta, and oh my, does he know how to cook.

I took the last bite of my Alfredo before letting out a soft moan. "Wow. This was amazing" I said, breaking the silence.

Roman looked up at me and smiled. "You have something on your mouth" he said. I wiped my mouth with the napkin that sat next to the plate.
"No" he sighed, reaching over and swiping his thumb on my lips.

"Now that you're all nice and full, let's go take a shower" he said, calling a servant over to clean up our mess. "It's okay, I can do it" I insisted, taking the plate out of the woman's hands.

"No dear go on" she said. Shooing me away. Roman held my hand, as we walked up the stairs.

"I'll go get you a change of clothes, or do you prefer me to go to the apartment and ask your friend for clothes?"

I came to realization. "WHERES MY PHONE?" I panicked. "Here?" He said, in a confused tone, before pulled my device out of his sweat pants.

I quickly dialed isa's number. the phone was half way through the first ring before I heard isa's voice. "MELODY?!" She screamed. I winced at the  sound. "I'm so sorry. A lot happened. I'll have to explain it to you later. I'm so sorry, how long has it been?!" I asked her. "About 3 weeks?" She guessed. "Oh my. I'm so sorry. I'll see you as soon as possible. Nothing bad happened though, I'm with Roman!" I explained. "Okay, as long as you're safe" she said. I could hear her smile.

I hung up, before giving the phone back to Roman. "You do understand you can't tell her what happened? That will put all of our lives in danger". He said in a low tone.

I nodded, "yeah.. but she won't freak out, or tell! I PROMISE" I tried to plead.
He looked at me before walking away, without an answer.

—————-

I had just put on new pajamas on, before heading into Roman's bedroom, he was laying on the bed, waiting for me.

I lied down, next to him. "You okay?" I asked, watching him stare into space. He gave me a simple nod. "Okay.. well, goodnight" I said before tossing my body the other way.
A couple minutes had passed before I heard Roman whisper.

"Can I touch you? But not in any inappropriate way" he asked. I hummed in response, already half asleep.

I felt has hand come in contact with my waist, pulling my hips and body, close to his. He was spooning me.

I gently turned my body, facing him. He looked down , confused as to what I was doing.

I sat up before staring at him. "What?" He asked. I stood up, and jumped off the bed, before running down the stairs giggling.

"Where are you going?" He semi yelled, chasing after me, us both in our pajamas.

There was lots of room too run around, because not even 100 couches could fill out a single room.

I ran into the ball room, where soft toned music played along with servants and maids cleaning the floors. They all stopped to look at me and Roman who has intruded their space.

I paused, looking  around at all the attention that had landed on me. I felt Roman approaching behind me.

"Melody" he asked. I looked up at him before uncontrollably laughing. He smiled at me before lowering his body, to whisper,  "You so beautiful"

I felt blood rush to my face. His next words were in a funny, cartoonish type of voice. "Will you take my hand, and face with me, m'lady?" He grinned. "Well of course" I said, matching the energy.

He rested his hand on my lower back, as his other held onto my open hand.

"Oh wait" I said , realizing he was serious. "Actually?" I asked. He chuckled before nodding.

I looked around once again, the maids looking at the scene in front of them. "Just stand on my feet" Roman offered, catching the hint. He started moving his feet to the rhythm of the song.

Near the end of the song, he stepped back, letting me off his feet before twirling me around, and leaning me back.

I look up at him and my hair hung back. I couldn't help but giggle at the moment. The maids all clapped and whispered as they watched the scene.

He leaned down, his face inching closer and closer to mine. I stared at his smooth colorful lips. 

I slightly leaned in. "WHAT IS ALL THE NOISE?!" I heard a voice yell, before we both jumped up, facing the loud voice.

A man stood in the door way, "sorry father" I heard Roman apologize. "Keep it down." His father said, once again before exiting the room.

I looked at Roman before letting out a quiet chuckle.

We both raced back to his room, and I won,
Ofc!