veintiuno

Melody's pov

Last night felt weird after the little situation that unfolded, though Roman put up with my attitude and tried to see it from my perspective I felt really selfish.

I ignored my thoughts as I wrapped a towel around my body before walking out the hotel bathroom.

Roman was currently sitting outside the bedroom along with aurora and isa who were all in their swim suits.

My two swimsuits sat aside each other on the bed. One was a light pink two piece with faded tulips scattered everywhere. Only a string to hold together the middle of the top piece along with ruffles on the shoulder.

I slipped into the swim suit before gathering my small belongings and walking out the bedroom.
"Finally" isa dramatically sighed, her and Aurora basically cuddled up in the couch.

"Where's Roman?" I wondered out loud. "He said he went to set up something for a business meeting and would meet us there" aroura answered. "Oh okay, so can we get going?" I asked. Aroura nodded before we all began to walk out the door.

————

Melody's pov

Everyone exited the vehicle that had just arrived at the big beach. Woah I thought to myself. So pretty

Sand everywhere, along with palm trees every couple of yards. The clear blue ocean and beach bars all around.

As we walked onto the beach, I spotted a water bike. "look, water bikes!" I screeched, "wait Mel, let's settle down before getting in the water" Aurora said, stopping me. "Need some sunscreen?" She asked, I shook me head, "no, I already applied some!!" I said, ready to run around like a child.

"Okay then, go" she said, before me and isa interlocked hands, running towards the bikes.

We jumped into the water before climbing onto the bikes, "wanna race?" Isa asked. "I'm not competitive isa!" I complained. "Oh, don't be a pussy, let's go" she screamed. I sighed, rolling my eyes before pushing my legs to move the bike.

As we raced the wind pushed along my hair, the breeze felt good in the hot weather.

I smiled, and giggled to myself as I chased isa around. After a while We slowed down as we can to a stop by the shore.

"Im too tired to continue" isa huffed out of breath, leaning her body weight on the bike. "Me too" I breathed out, my legs already feeling sore.

After our cool down we decided to jump into the water, from off the bikes to tan and swim. As we swam around, I heard aroura call out to us, we swam out of the water before she told us, "I'm going to use the bathroom , "don't leave the beach!"

We both nodded, "why do they treat us like kids" I asked isa. "I think they're just protective, and on top of that we were just playing tag in the water as if we're 10" she chuckled. "As a 19 year old female, I agree" I said, laughing. Me and isa continued to talk before I heard an unfamiliar voice.

"Hey ladies" two men said, around our age. We waved back before they continued on, "how old are you girls?" He asked, winking towards isa. His friend eyeing me down. I grew uncomfortable very quick. Isa spoke up, "19 and 20"

They both sat down next to us, one on each side.
"I like your swim suits" he said to me, a smirk crept up onto his face, as his friend tried to touch onto my upper thigh. "Please stop" I asked, before   Gently swatting his hand away.

"Why? You got a boyfriend?" They both asked, me and isa both nodded. "They here?" They asked, I quickly shook my head, no. "Yeah" isa spoke up. "I don't see no one, you don't gotta lie" the boy projected. Placing his hand back onto my thigh.

Before anything else could happen, the boys beach shirt collar, was being roughly tugged as he was pulled backwards onto the ground. My head whipped around behind me, to see Roman and aroura pulling the boys away. "If she ask you to stop, why the fuck would you continue. Then continue to make her clearly uncomfortable after they state, they have a relationship with someone other than you?"  Roman growled, lowly, hissing at the boys how now lay on the floor. With the a scared look painted upon their face. Aroura standing next to them, her eyes a bloody red as her angry expression scared them off. The two siblings flash their teeth before continuing to sit next to us.

I clung onto Roman. "You okay darlin'?" He asked. I nodded before letting go. "I didn't know you had a boyfriend, when were you gonna tell me?" He said sarcastically. I chuckled, looking up at him. "You're so pretty my love."  He sighed, before leaning down, kissing me on my cheek before he stood up, with me in his arms.

He ran into the water, deep enough for him to drop me. Water splashed onto Roman before my body sat under water for a quick second before I pulled myself back up.

As I came from above the water, I saw Roman smile at me as I attempt to wipe the drenching water that had sat in my face.

"Roman" I asked, he hummed in response. "You still have your clothes on, I said, looking at his thick shirt.

"What? You wanna see me?" He teased, grabbing my waist to pull me closer.

I felt my blood rush to my face as I looked away. Roman only chuckling at my physical response before pulling the wet shirt off, and sitting it onto the sand and walking back into the water.

I watched as he had tattoos on the side of his stomach, and chest along with a scar that sat slanted near his bellybutton.

His abs and biceps flexing In the sun. Woah, I thought. My mouth slightly propped open.

"Baby?" He chuckled, as he swam towards me, lifting my chin to face his. "Sorry" I said quietly.
"Your fine love, stare all you want. It's yours" he said.

I tried to avoid the tension by quickly splashing water onto him. "Oh you think you're funny?" He asked as he chuckled, his teeth flashing at me. "Come here" he said before snatching me up, and splashing water. I uncontrollably laughed as the day had just begun.