Diez

Melody's pov.

I was woken up by a bump in the road, my eyes shot open, "you okay?" Roman asked, looking up from his phone. I hummed sitting up, "we're almost there" the driver announced

"What are we going to do about your hair darling?" He asked, "you don't like it? Isa said the same thing." He chuckled at my response. "No honey, it's just not fitting for your dress, I'll have my mother come up to my room to do you hair" he said with a straight face.

"WHAT?" I screamed. "Hey, do not raise your voice" he said sternly yet gently. "Sorry" I sighed. "But your mother?!"

"I don't see a problem?"

"You didn't even tell me this was a family event! What's your mother doing there?!"

"It's my sister birthday"

My heart felt like it was in my ass. "Oh my gosh" he looked at me confused, "what?" He questioned. "For one im, meeting your family, and two, it's going to be the worst impression because I didn't even give your sister a gift" I explained quickly.

"I have no idea why your so worked up. You're not even my girlfriend so y-" I cut him off with a loud gasp, tears forming in my eyes. "Darling. You know I didn't mean it like that." He said, as his large hand grabbed the handkerchief out of his suit pocket, wiping my tears. I pushed his hand out of the way, before looking anywhere but at him.

"Love, look at me" he said, I refused to listen. "Look at me" he repeated softly, he gently lifted my head towards him. "I didn't mean it that way, i want nothing more than to keep you happy, and to protect you. It was not my intentions to make to make you cry, and I strictly apologize. I should've chosen my words wisely, definitely speaking to a fragile girl like you. I want you to have fun tonight, that's why I brought you with me, my family can be a handful sometimes. I have feelings for you melody, but I think me and you both already knew this. I would love to ask you to be with me but this wouldn't be the best place to ask. I will another time , I promise." He said sticking his pinky out.

I looked up at him, still observing his words. I slowly smiled before interlocking pinky's. "Okay beautiful, let's go" he said. I looked outside the window to see a gated castle. My mouth dropped.

"You live here??" I asked as my jaw was nailed open. He only chuckled to it, "yeah, crazy right?"

We walked up to the door, two guard stood there before eyeing me down, I pulled Roman close as we walked into the castle. "Hold my hand honey" he said, searching for my hand.

We walked up A-LOT of stairs before entering a room, "mother" he asked, I heard a female voice, "what do you have that smells so good?" A woman in a big black and red gown peeked her head from the corner, she stared me dead in the eye. She was beautiful, her dark colored hair along with her red eyes and red tinted lips. What's up with them and red eyes? It must run in the genes I thought to myself. "Is that for me?" She asked Roman. I looked around lost. "No mother. I need you to do her hair" he asked. Her face dropped in realization. "Don't tell me.." she trailed off. "Yes mother" he sighed. What?
——-

Roman's pov.

I felt like a disappointment when my mom noticed the girl I brought, was not food for her, nor a vampire as my date.  My mom death stared me as she told melody to sit down in front of the vanity, I watched how my mom stared at her in hunger. "You're a beautiful girl" my mother complained, putting her hair up in a designed half up half down style. "Thank you" she smiled. "And you smell sweet" my mother added on. "It's probably the perfume I wore" my mom chuckled at the innocents of melody.

"Go on now, guest are already here" she swooshed us away with her hands after finishing the touches on her hair.

I tried to quickly spray melody with my cologne to cover up the smell of her blood. I looked down at her, her chest proofed out a bit, leaving her with a lot of cleavage. I tried to gather myself my clearing my throat. Focus. "You look pretty love" I said looking her in her eye. My eyes flickered to her chests back to her eyes quickly. "Are you looking at my chest?!" She screamed quietly, followed by her giggled. I felt blood rush to my face as I looked away. "Yes, I apologize that wasn't very polite of me to do." She giggled at my apology, "I'm not upset I'm just shocked" she looked at me shocked.

"Whatever" I said trying to change the subject. We walked in the two open doors where soft toned music played. there were people talking everywhere, people in uniform walking around with drinks, people drinking wine, and slow dancing in the middle of the room. I looked across the room to the farthest wall, there was more doors and above those doors were three inside balcony's. The one in the middle hand 5 big chairs the biggest one in the middle.

We walked into the room, he took me to a corner. "Stay here, don't move, I'll be right back, ima get a drink for us" I nodded, looking around as he walked away.