diecisiete

Melody's POV

I looked at the face of a boy I had never seen, he was tall. Sweat all over his shirtless body. Before I could speak, Roman did, "who the fuck are you?" Roman asked, wrapping his arm around me to keep me secure.

The man opened his mouth before I heard a familiar voice in the back. "MELODY?!" It was isa, the boy was pushed out of the door frame as she came into view. "Who is he?" I asked genuinely confused on what was going on.

"Oh, this is my friend.." she said with a wink towards me. I came to realization noticing her in an oversized shirt, and messy hair. "Oh.." I said, Roman crackling at the situation.

"Oh my gosh, I've missed you so much." She said embracing me in a hug. No way she just hugged me after she js... "Isa.. get off of me. Please.." I said quickly, pushing her off me. "Oh. Sorry" she apologized

"I'd love to tell you everything, but your friend here..." I hinted, as I eyed the boy up and down. "Go, I'll call you later" isa quickly said, pushing the boy out the door.

"Okay, sit down, tell me everything"

Roman sat down next to me on the couch, as isa leaned on the wall. "How should we start this off?" Roman nudged my shoulder.

"so you know those vampire books I read?" I asked, isa nodded. "ROMANS A VAMPIRE" I yelled. Isa's eyes widened, as Roman pinched his nose in frustration.

Isa fell to the ground, wheezing as Roman was already stressing. Roman hissed at her, showing him teeth. Isa screamed, her eye's widening. I jumped back seeing Roman in this form.

"What the fuck?!" She said, backing up into the farthest corner. "He's not gonna hurt you isa, we've already talked it out.." I explained. I walked up to her slowly.

———

It took a couple hours for isa to warm up to Roman again, after I told her the full story. I told her about him being filthy rich, the situation the night of the ball, and me being unconscious for weeks.

"Love?" I heard Roman call me, as my head rested on his shoulder. We sat on the couch while isa had herself isolated from the world still coping from the news. "Hmm?" I responded to Roman. "Wanna go out? Far?" He asked nudging me with his shoulder so my head could lift up. I sat up, "what do you mean?" I asked.

"Like outside of America, would you like to go somewhere?" I thought about his question, I guess it would be fun. "Yeah, like the Bahamas?" I answered

"I was thinking more Italy, maybe? To see my grandmother , but we could do both, If you'd like of course." He answered softly, pulled me closer to him so my head could rest on his chest as he sat back more on the couch.

I hummed in response, "when do you want to go?" I lazily shrugged my shoulders, as my eyelids slowly closed.

"Goodnight darling" I heard Roman chuckle before my tiredness took over.

ROMANS POV

I looked down to see Melody sleeping peacefully. So beautiful, I thought to myself as her quiet breaths became heavier.

I slowly lifted her head before putting a pillow under it. I stood up walking towards the only room in the back. Isa's.

My heavy hand, knocked on the door. "Yes?" I heard a quiet voice call, the door opened to isa's face.

"We need to talk" I said before letting myself into her room and closing the door.

"What? Are you going to fucking suck my blood and kill me?" She said with a disgusted look.

"No but, I will if you ever tell anyone what me and Melody have told you today. I don't care how much you mean to Melody.  If you tell ANYONE you are putting all of our life's at risk, and I won't hesitate to kill you with my bare hands if I hear one little peep about you telling anyone, do you understand?"

Isa looked at me with fear in her eyes as she slowly nodded.

"Don't even mention this conversation to Mel"

She nodded again before I stood up walking back into the room where Melody had slept for next 2 hours.

———-

Should I make another book that's js like this but it's different? I'm not sure how to word it but basically there this man who looks very intimidating, rude, muscular, etc.

Then there's a girl who looks like she's very sweet, and easy to get to.

But they meet and the man is a rude and horrible guy and the girls a horribly rude girl  , but he has a softer spot for her but he's a big softie behind close doors and the girl still has dominance over him no matter what?

(This book will be over soon, maybe 5 more chapters??)