Then a thought hit me.

Me...?

After processing the idea I came to the conclusion it'd work. I'm close enough to both.. I'm the one undoing the spell....it wouldn't hurt anyone but me..

I look over to Steve who's scribbling away in a sketch pad, not paying attention.

Would I be willing to give up my existence?

I look at my hands uncomfortably. I didn't want to hurt anyone else. And I wanted to save Y/N. I fidget with my fingers anxiously. I knew this was the only way. My chest felt tight like I was fighting for air.

I take a deep breath in and scoot closer to Steve, who glances at me. I lay my head on his shoulder wanting to feel safety. I wanted comfort. Weirdly enough, it makes me feel better. Realer?

Steve shifts his body and shuts his sketch book quickly. He wraps an arm around my letting me lean on his chest. I hear his heartbeat quicken and body tense up nervously, yet when I look at his face it holds the same emotionless stare.

That's the thing with him, he appears to be an asshole. He's really not.

My eyes travel around this place I've been staying at.

I would have to say goodbye soon.

Do I want to go?...

I feel Steve's hand lightly run through my hair.

Guilt fills me from head to toe.

Here I am getting closer to him, showing him he's able to trust, to just what? Leave him again?

He forgave me the first time...

And now I'm here doing this?

Is he going to be fine if I go through with the idea?

I close my eyes trying to soak up the affection while I could.

Y/N, my friend, I'm going to help you out.
Just like you did for me.
I promise everything's going to be okay.

***

This fucking lunatic.

I glare at Alastor, who's testing what I can do. I feel so tired. So drained. Thinking honestly feels like running a marathon. My thoughts run in a slow scattered line.

"Y/N~ Dear, you're not doing what I asked of you." Alastor dumb ass fucking voice calls out to me. I grit my teeth with barely any strength.

I look at Aspen who he's been making me test on. These actions causing me to feel sympathy for the Fox demon who tried murdering me.

These past three weeks I've grown a consistent anger. It only gets arger and larger. It pains me.

"I'm getting sick of this." I mumbled while glaring at Alastor's menacing grin.

"I don't care." He chimes. He walks his way over to Aspen in a classy manner. Aspen glances up at him while they sit in pain on the stone floor.

I watch as Alastor pokes them with his staff.

His staff.

My staff.

I look at it. It's in my hand but entirely useless. Alastor carved new symbols into it.

Disallowing me to do anything outside of what he wishes.

Not to mention the wrist cuffs that do the same.

"Well, Y/N~ How about we test our theory one more time before calling it a day?" He smiles condescendingly. 

I force myself to use my magic again.

I haven't eaten. I don't have enough energy.

I feel weak.

I look weak.

I can't do this anymore.

And with that I pass out

Motherfucker.

WASSUP WASSUP WASSUP.
READY TO SEE WHAT OUR BOY STEVE LOOKS LIKE??

YAYAYAYAYAY
THANKS FOR ALL THE READS!

I have decided I'm posting every two days!

So what do we think is going to happen with Orion...
INKY YOU KNOW SO SHUSH SHUSH

-Cd