Stake out

"Aiden, this is so fucking stupid." Tyler said as they stood in the hallway. Logan had come to Ben—panicked because of Aidens stupid idea. Instead of stopping Aiden though, Aiden had somehow, managed to convince them to join the stakeout.

"I think this is one of the best ideas I've had in a while," Aiden said, looking at the students in the hallway through binoculars.

"We'll can you ditch the fucking binoculars? She's not a wild animal!" Tyler snapped, snatching them from Aiden.

"Hey!"

As the two bickered, Taylor was practically bouncing on her heels in excitement. Logan and Ben looked at her, confused.

"Tay? Why are you so excited?" Logan asked.

"Because—I actually agree with Aiden on this one! We could potentially meet our mystery friend! Who wouldn't be excited?!" Taylor said excitedly.

"Tyler.." Logan thought, but he valued his life so he kept that thought to himself so he wouldn't risk Tyler hearing him. Tyler scared the shot out of him but he had to admit—he could be nice. Not to him of course, but to Taylor. He was a nice brother. Logan was lost in his thoughts and Ben tapped his shoulder.

"You ok?" Ben used his phone to speak.

"Oh um! Yeah!" Logan said, embarrassed he got so lost in his thoughts. Why was he thinking so hard about a guy he only met just like two weeks ago? And Taylor's twin no less. Logan shook his head, best not to read into it too much.

Taylor squealed. "Oh my gosh do you think we'll actually find her?!"

"I hope so!" Aiden cheered, having successfully grabbed the binoculars back from Tyler. He looked through them. "Oh ew some rando is picking his nose,"

"Gross dude!" Tyler smacked Aiden in the head.

"OW! TELL THAT TO THE DUDE PICKING HIS NOSE NOT ME!" Aiden yelled. The guy who was picking his nose looked at Aiden. "YEAH IM TALKING ABOUT YOU! WHAT YOU LOOKING FOR TREASURE GOOD SIR?"

The guy sped off. Taylor cackled, high fiving Aiden. "Nice one."

"Thank you Milady," Aiden smirked, high fiving her.

"Ay. Not my sister." Tyler glared at Aiden.

"Who said anything about—OOF!" Aiden grunted as he fell forward. Someone had bumped into him. "Who the?"

Ashlyn groaned. Of course she had to bump into this clown. Aidens eyes lit up.
"Carrot top!"

"The fuck did you call me?" Ashlyn glared at Aiden. She was not in the mood for his bullshit.

"Uh, who's this?" Taylor asked.

"Guys, meet carrot top, carrot top, meet my friends." Aiden introduced them.

"I'm not friends with this idiot," Tyler said. Taylor elbowed him.

Ben waved and Ashlyn waved back. She felt bad for Ben—he had to put up with Aidens bullshit all the time. Logan stood behind them, awkwardly twiddling his thumbs. He still looked so much like a puppy.

"Well neither am I," Ashlyn said, trying to walk away. Aiden stopped her. "Hold on hold on! I've got a question!"

"What? You need help tying your shoes or something?" Ashlyn asked.

"Actually we're staking out the place to look for a friend of ours—Ms. Kevin! She goes here!" Aiden said excitedly. "Mind giving us a hand? Your a loner too—so you all must know each other!"

Ashlyn scoffed. "Excuse me?"

"Aiden!" Taylor scolded. "Ms. Kevin might not even be a loner!"

"Oh right. But carrot top is—so she must know—"

"And she's gone," Tyler said.

Aiden looked at the empty space where Ashlyn used to stand. He snorted, then broke out into psychotic laughter. Logan, Taylor, and Tyler hid behind Ben.

"She's fast.." Aiden chuckled.

Meanwhile, Ashlyn sighed worth relief that she got away with Aiden—and was going to murder Logan for telling him that she goes here.