Suddenly, the door swung open and Sana stood there, looking exasperated. "I can hear you! Please spare my eardrums," she exclaimed.

Salman chuckled and stepped inside, only to find Sahada sitting on the bed, flipping through a magazine. "Hey, Sahada, what's the plan? Are you ready to dazzle everyone at the reception?" Salman asked with a grin.

Sahada rolled her eyes playfully. "Please, I was born ready. But I can't promise anything for Sana over here," she replied, teasingly nudging her cousin.

Sana shot Sahada a mock glare before turning back to Salman. "Don't listen to her. We'll be ready on time, I promise," she assured him.

Salman raised an eyebrow skeptically. "I've heard that before," he teased, earning a playful swat from Sana.and she proceeded "trust me, just a little touch up, and I will be ready"

Salman took a step back to take a full view of Sana and continued, "Masha Allah!! Princess, you look so beautiful that now I'm afraid of evil eyes." Sana chuckled and replied, "Look who's saying. I'm sure you are just too much handsome to resist." Salman beamed proudly while Sahada jokingly made a pout and continued, "Where is my Fahad? Look at these siblings complimenting each other, and I need your help." Both Sana and Salman laughed at her cuteness.

Salman instructed Sana and Sahada to hurry up and come downstairs, then he headed downstairs himself. Later, both girls joined Salman downstairs.

Sana looked stunning in her attire, wearing a smokey green gown paired with an off-white hijab. Her natural makeup perfectly completed her look, enhancing her natural beauty even further.

 Her natural makeup perfectly completed her look, enhancing her natural beauty even further

SANA's OOTD

Sahada looked absolutely stunning in her lavender gown paired with a white hijab. Her minimal makeup accentuated her natural beauty, adding to the elegance of her appearance.

 Her minimal makeup accentuated her natural beauty, adding to the elegance of her appearance

SAHADA's OOTD

As Sana inquired Salman about Rafan and Rayhan, he replied, "They already left for the venue. I think we should hurry up too." Sana nodded and then asked, "if you don't mind can we pick up Ameekha from her house before turning to the venue ? I heard her appa is not there, and taking a cab would be a little trouble for her." Salman smiled inwardly at the mention of Ameekha's name and replied to Sana by acting normal , "Don't worry, we can pick her up." Sana grinned widely and swiftly made a call to Ameekha, informing her that they were on their way to pick her up.