You are my Hope~Namjihope(M)

Start from the beginning

.

"Ahh..Jiminie..slow please..ah"

.

After hearing it, Jimin slowed down a bit but his thrusts were so hard that it perfectly hit Hobi's gspot.

.

"Ahh..gonna c'umm..mm.."

.

After few seconds, Hobi came moaning Jimin's name and Jimin thrusted few times and pulled his di'ck out before cu'ming. He stoked it and came of Hobi's tummy but he didn't moan Hobi's name. He came from his high and fell asleep near Hobi without even giving him a look. Hobi understood that Jimin is kinda maintaining distance with him.

.

Jimin was a really kind and a caring human but now he has changed. He neither behaves kind nor loves Hobi and Hobi himself felt that Jimin is moving away from him. He misses the old Jimin who kisses him and sticks to him like a leech. It's been two months since everything started to change. It was a love cum arranged marriage and they both married with so much of love. They got married after getting their parents' permission and after three years of marriage Aera was born and now she is two years old. She is the exact copy of Jimin and she loves her dada Jimin so much. Jimin showered Hobi with love but now everything seems to be vanished.

.

Jimin plays with Aera, showers her with kisses and hugs her, gets her soft toys, sweets and snacks but maintains some kind of distance with Hobi

Jimin plays with Aera, showers her with kisses and hugs her, gets her soft toys, sweets and snacks but maintains some kind of distance with Hobi. It happens for past 2 months and Hobi thought it was just some work pressure but now he could clearly understand that Jimin moving away from him. Hobi was the one who recommended Jimin to Kim Corporations five years ago through his friend Kim Namjoon who is the elder brother Kim Corporations CEO kim Taehyung. They interviewed him and he was employed as the manager. Before that he worked in Lee industries which didn't pay him good.

.
_______________________________________

.
Jimin didn't even tuck Hobi into the blanket, neither cleaned him nor dressed Hobi up. He just tuck himself into the blanket and slept. Suddenly Hobi heard her daughter's crying and he quickly got up from the bed, wiped the cu'm, dressed up and ran towards her room. He breastfed her and he also slept in the same room by cuddling his daughter.

.

At morning, he made breakfast for Jimin and Aera, packed them lunch. Jimin kissed Aera went to work without telling a good bye to Hobi and later Hobi dropped his daughter at knidergarden and delievered the cake orders. Hobi always keeps him busy and he never shows his tiredness.

_________________________________________

.

At an restaurant

Jimin went to a famous restaurant at 6 in evening after completing his work to meet his best friend Kai. They both met at high school and Jimin trusts him a lot. He shares everything with Kai including his personal things.