Special Chapter 6 - Digvijay's Claim

Start from the beginning

"I can't help myself when you are with me" he took hold of her hand and pulled her towards him, "since the mood is right why don't we—"

Nandini's eyes widened. The room fell in silence...only the light noises could be heard.

••••••••••••••

"Finally the ceremony is here" Nadira said in excitement. "Brother is going to be regarded as crown prince"

Ananya looked at her friend and rolled her eyes. The crowning ceremony is going to held tomorrow and it also means that the announcement of the crown princess too. She gulped down hardly.

"Is it decided who is going to be the next crown princess?" She asked.

Nadira looked at her, "well I am not aware about it. I tell you, if you two don't take any action now then you will regret it later. I heard aunt said tomorrow after the crowning ceremony the choosen bride will also be announcing. Are you still going to sit here and do nothing?"

"What can I do?" Ananya glared at her. "Isn't your brother the man admired by others? It should be him choosing the bride himself not the other way around"

Nadira sighed,"you two are just ridiculous. Swimming in the sea of self egos. To be honest my brother is a bit shy when it comes about family planning. Between you two, you are the bold one. Why don't you tell your mother that you like him. So she can talk to my aunt and fix the marriage?"

Ananya shook her head, "I don't know. Her highness is really sweet woman. But I really don't have any desire of offend her. Besides I don't even know if she really likes me to be her daughter in law. And again I don't even know your brother wants me or not. He just know how to show off his arrogance" she huffed at the end.

Nadira looked at her friend, "well let me tell you something. No one kisses another if they don't bear feelings for them"

Ananya's eyes widened as she looked at her. Her face flushed in red and she was too embarassed, "what ....are you talking about? Don't speak nonsense "

"Are you going to hide?" Nadira rolled her eyes. "I am not talking nonsense, it was something I have witnessed with my own eyes"

"You..." Ananya pointed her finger at her. She was speechless for a moment.

Nadira raised her hand, "I really don't meant to see such thing. Yet I couldn't help it. I was passing by when my eyes fell on the scene. You don't have to react like I have committed a crime. Do you think I desired to witness such thing?" She twisted her face.

Ananya sighed, "it's all because of him. That bastard" she turned around abruptly walking away.

"Hey where are you going? Come back, we still need to talk"  Nadira yelled behind her. She sat back frowning. "I don't understand when this two are going to confess to each other?"

•••••••••••••••

Ananya walked angrily searching for Digvijay. But before she could find him her mother caught her in the way.

"There you are. I have been searching for you. Where have you been?" Antara frowned at her daughter.

"Mother what happened?" Ananya asked.

"What do you mean by what happened? The ceremony is going to held tomorrow yet you are roaming around here and there. Whats running in your mind? Are you aware of the situation or not?" Antara lectured.

"Mother I have something important to do right now"

"What important thing you have right now?" Antara glared at her. "Ananya don't be a fool. Other princess are trying to impress the prince of the Queen to get the chance and here look at you roaming around not caring about the situation. How can you loose this chance? Come on" she hold her hand and dragged Ananya with her.

"Mother wait" Ananya tried to protest but her mother didn't listened to anything.

Ananya had to attend her mother in choosing cloths, jewellery and other things to get ready for tomorrow. By the time she finished it was already evening. She was tired as she walked out of Antara's room. She was walking lazily when she bumped into Anirudh.

"Oh princess" Anirudh was surprised to see her posture.

"Anirudh?" Ananya frowned.

"What happened? You look tired" he asked.

"It's nothing. I was just accompanying mother"

Anirudh nodded and saw there was something in her shoulder, "there's something on your shoulder. Let me help you" he leaned towards her.

At this moment Digvijay was also walking towards the direction and stopped abruptly when he saw the scene. From his view it looked like a couple was kissing. He frowned. He was about to say something when the man moved back and Ananya's face was revealed. His eyes widened at once. Were they kissing? Was the first thought came in his mind.

He saw they talked for a while before Anirudh left and Ananya stated to walk towards him. He quickly hide behind the pillar and waited for her to come. Ananya was aas so exhausted as she was walking. Suddenly someone pulled her at side. She was about to shout but stopped when she saw the person.

"What kind of behaviour is this?" She frowned.

"What were you doing with that man again? Didn't I told you to stay away from him?"

She rolled her eyes, "you are too much. Why would I stay away from him?"

"Because I said so" Digvijay's tone was dangerous. "Don't you understand the meaning clearly?"

"No I don't understand anything nor I have any desire to do so. Tomorrow is your day, you should be thinking about it rather than running after me"

"Damn it Ananya don't test my patience" he gritted his teeth, "let me tell you one thing clearly. You are mine and will always be mine" he didn't gave her any time to react when he kissed her deeply.

Ananya gasped at the sudden forced and action. But body quickly reacted to his gesture and responded equally. She was just tired fighting him. She hold onto him and kissed him back.

Digvijay was surprised by her response yet felt happy inside. He deepened the kiss and bit her lips which she moaned in response. He kissed her like there's no tomorrow.