Chapter 67 - Scheme Of A Beauty

After two days finally it is the day, the lunch banquet is arranged. Nandini get up late today. It was almost 8 in the morning when she left her sleeping chamber. Ageratina arranged everything that she needed already. Starting from her washing face to bathing. Once Nandini finished she dressed up. Her clothings are all ordinary one that she asked the trailor to make specially for this trip.

"I am hungry, prepare some food and have some with me" Nandini said as she sit down on chair.

"Does my lady want to have something light?"

"No, make it like lunch besides today's event is not joyous. We won't be able to have food peacefully anyway"

Ageratina nodded and left the room to arrange foods.

After having meal Nandini set out for the lunch gathering. Hem of her blue dress floated in the air as she walk. It is already a fall month and winter is now finally knocking at door. The weather in Patchal is little different from Samrat. There is always cool breeze blowing outside but it just makes people feel good.

"The weather is rather good today. She really does choose good time" Nandini said before smiling. Shaking her head a little she climbed in the carriage followed by Ageratina and few guards.

In the Fall Side Resturant, the second floor is wholly booked by the deputy residence. The manager was delighted at the news and even asked the working servants to pay extra attention and be more gentle towards the guest. Fall Side Resturant is expensive one in Patchal but the foods and services are satisfying so even after paying the high price, no one will criticize or talk about it from behind. So when the manager heard the second floor was wholly booked he couldn't help but feel happy. The second floor has three section and each section was divided by folding screens. But for today it was asked to remove the screens to make more space. And the manager was too happy to reject.

In the second floor, there is huge rounded shaped wooden table placed and few chairs surrounded table and few ladies are laughing and talking.

A fair skinned, beautiful lady laughed as she said "Pari what's the matter about inviting all of us here?"

Pari who was sitting in center smiled gently "the Fall is already arrived. And it has been month that we girls have not chatted so I thought it will be a great excuse to invite you all"

Another girl smiled but her eyes filled with envy "it's good that your too fortunate. Deputy minister really loves you so much. If it were us, then we won't be able to book the whole second floor of Fall Side Resturant"

"I am truly glad about it" Pari nodded "father is generous and never objected my words. It's just my fortune to be able to get him as my father"

Another girl joined "but it's really a good opportunity to come here. Afterall Fall Side Resturant is famous for the landscape view and Pari you really know how to choose the best part" she turned to look outside the window "I can see the beautiful fall trees from here"

Pari just smiled and declined the comment. It was said the best part of Fall Side Resturant is the second floor. The view from second floor is really amazing. Besides Fall Side Resturant is surrounded by the Red Maple Tree and Palmate Maple Trees. And during the fall the red and golden leaves cover the ground giving a beautiful landscape view. Her father helped her in choosing this best part and she is really glad about it.

"Oh, I remembered, Pari you said you have invited someone else too. Who is that person?" A girl who was wearing green dress asked taking a small sip from her tea cup.

"This person is special, I mean she is the new assistant officer of Patchal who arrived few days ago. We also had dinner in our residence once so I thought why not invite her to enjoy the fall view with good foods" Pari replied smiling.