Chapter 45 - Slap Across The Face

"I did not know you are also here your highness. It is a great surprise for me" Manik said looking at the person sitting before him. After visiting Varishtha he encountered many things and meeting few kings are included. Just like the king of Mihap and now the king of Virat. Though Samrat and Virat are different countries and situated far from eachother but there is harmony and peace in between. Virat is known for its landscape beauty while Samrat is surrounded by mountains and forest making it aloof yet powerful one. And in addition to the space of both countries, Samrat is two times bigger than Virat.

The king of Virat smiled "your majesty, it's my pleasure to get the chance to interact with you personally. When I arrived at mountain entrence I saw  Samrat's flag but I didn't know you will also be visiting here"

It was true, Manik never showed interest in visiting places nor he joined any kind of country meeting which made him aloof and rare for people to recognise his face. So whenever people gets chance they try to find a way to meet him.

Manik smiled "my visit was sudden. Mother felt restless recently so she urged to pray for peace and asked me to accompany her. So I had to agree on that point and take her out to visit here"

"Good, good" the king of Virat let out a small laugh "her highness must be happy since your majesty agreed to it. Everyone knows how much her highness the empress dowager devote herself in royal duties"

"Mother is always like that" Manik nodded "she always thinks of others than herself. And since Vaibhav's recovery she wants to pray for his fortune too"

Suddenly the king of Virat's eyes widened. Everyone knew about the injury of second prince of Samrat. It says that his injury during war was so severe that it made him crippled and every medic tried to cure him but couldn't success in that process. Now that he heard it he couldn't help but shocked.

"His highness... second prince recovered here?"

Manik shook his head "it's a kind of miracle but it's also true. Vaibhav recovered before we visit Varishtha. After his recovery mother insisted on coming here"

"Oh...that..." King of Virat shook his head "then it's really a miracle" he said. But still he couldn't believe in his own ear. The second prince really did recovered from his injury when everyone said he is I jured for life and couldn't recover no matter what. But since his majesty personally said this then it must be true besides his majesty will never lie about such matter when his own family is involved.

"Your highness is here for any reason?" Manik asked observing his expression.

King of Virat nodded "yes, my eldest daughter's marriage has been fixed recently. No hiding from you but her star sign has some difficulty and after many trial we were able to find someone who is eligible to match her star sign. So it made queen's heart restless thinking something might happen in future so she asked me to visit here. Besides from ancient time Varishtha Temple is known for the source of peace. And anyone who prays here will get peace mentally and physically"

Manik nodded agreeing "true" then he looked around "I also heard Virat has kind of relationship with Varishtha Temple?"

Though Varishtha Temple situated in Samrat but the foundation history of the temple also related to Virat. Now hearing it king of Virat nodded.

"Yes, I heard from my great grandfather when I was a kid. Virat's royalty in earlier period was related to Samrat. At that time both royals are connected and our ancestors fought together to defeat enemies and won many battles. After years the trusted priests of our ancestors suggested to build a temple as a source of peace so that in later period it will help people to release their anxiety and hardships of life for sometimes. But after building the temple  because of some circumstances both royalty parted and situated as it is currently now" the king of Virat explained.