Chapter 66 - The Invitation

Two days later, Nandini got an invitation from deputy residence. The red envelope thrown away on table like a dust while Ageratina eyed it with frown. Nandini and the daughter of deputy minister doesn't have any  kind of pleasant relationship so why there is an invitation out of no where?

"My lady there must be something cooking privately. I don't have any good vibes from this invitation" Ageratina finally voiced out after looking at the invitation later.

Nandini who was busy reading another letter looked up "of course there's nothing good, so how will there will be positive vibes?"

"Then what does my lady want to do? Should we tell his majesty?"

Nandini frowned "why does this matter need to involve his majesty? Such a simple matter, there's no need for him to interfere"

"But what of something happens later? If his majesty knows it then he can help you later" Ageratina insisted.

Nandini looked at her for few minutes then sighed "why are you so naive? Does Patchal ruined your thinking sense?" She folded the later in her hand gracefully before continuing "even if we don't inform him, his majesty will certainly know about this invitation. So you don't have to worry about that. And about this invitation and the intention behind it, since they have planned it already how can we refuse to take part? Our main goal in Patchal is the deputy residence so no matter what we have to take the chance which involves deputy residence"

"But the first daughter of deputy residence is a shrewd person. Looks like she has much experience in such matter" Ageratina added.

Nandini nodded "of course, a girl whose mother died but still able to stand so firmly in the family suppressing the step mother and sister could never be a simple person in any way. Besides, minister has been raising her and because of her extreme beauty to be added she will definitely be too proud to back down. She has been helping her father to raise the position and has much knowledge in this scheming methods"

"Does my lady thinks she is planning something?"

Nandini smiled "for a person like her, how could she swallow the insult and humiliation she got during the dinner arrangement? But what surprising is, she really acted fast. I was not expecting her to move her piece so fast" thinking about it she frowned.

"Something is missing in the calculation?" Ageratina asked.

"That's what I can't predict right now. Something is really missing in this matter and I can't really predict what it is"

"So what about the invitation?" Agera looked at the red envelope on the table again.

Nandini followed her gaze " accept it. We can't let their hard planned arrangement go in vain like this. And about what I am missing will certainly show up in certain point of time"

"But my lady you know she is planning something to let you suffer" Ageratina is worried now. They are not in Samrat. And Patchal is like a foreign land to them and the place is surrounded by enemies, where they had full advantage again her lady. Even though she has faith in her lady but still she couldn't help but worry.

"Don't worry, since she started, it will definitely have an end. Besides we can't take action if there's no loopholes. Go prepare some good food for me, tomorrow lunch will be too tiring" Nandini smiled when she saw Ageratina's worried face.

Ageratina nodded and left the room silently.

—————

On the other hand,  Pari was sitting in her testing chair eating fruits. Her mood has improved lately. She is smiling and having a happy face all the time in this two days. And now she is happily eating fruits.