Chapter 18 - The Nervous Heart

"My lady, the carriages are ready. Her highness Empress Dowager has asked maids to inform you" Ageratina said coming inside the room. I nodded looking at her through the mirror.

Atropa combed my hair and put some jewelries after styling it "my lady, visiting Varishtha Temple at this time, is it good?" she asked.

"What can be done since his majesty already agreed to it" I sighed and looked at the red bracelet "besides mother wants to calm her heart because of too much activities in this few days. To calm someone's restless heart, going outside and visiting a temple of peaceful environment is the best choice"

"What if the situation turns opposit?" Ageratina frowned.

"Then it is nature's wish. We are not eligible enough to change it"

Just then a maid informed to leave and everyone is waiting for us. I couldn't make any excuses not to go, it would hurt the feelings of others. So what I can do is follow them quietly. When we walked outside the palace there are three big carriages and several horses. Manik and Vaibhav was already there talking something while Chityakanta was with her maids.

"Mother" I exclaimed as walked closer.

"My dear" Chityakanta smiled.

"I apologise for keep everyone wait for me. Being late is my fault" Nandini bowed.

Chityakanta patted her shoulder "don't think too much. We have just arrived a moment ago. Everything is ready so we should get inside the carriages"

Nandini nodded. Manik and Vaibhav occupied one carriage while Nandini and Chityakanta took one and the remaining carriage loaded with foods and cloths. The soldiers ride their horses and ordered to march. Soon the carriages left the palace and marched towards road.

"I heard Varishtha Temple is on to of mountain. So high and people in the temple can experience of living in heaven. I wished for so long to visit in there but couldn't get time. Finally after so many years I have get this chance" Chityakanta said smiling.

"Varishtha Temple is peaceful. Because it is high there are uncountable stairs maid up to reach the top. I fear it will exhaust mother"

Chityakanta waved her hand "though it ses quite difficult I have already made my mind. Everyone says one can get the real peace if there is a chance to visit Varishtha"

Nandini nodded "since mother has such determination then we have to complete it"

"How long will it take to reach there?" Chityakanta asked.

"Not accurate but I think the road journey will take two days and and going up to the stairs would take one day. If we don't stop on stairs then it would take half day to reach the temple on moutain top" Nandini explained.

Chityakanta nodded "this difficulties must worth the journey" then her eyes landed on Atropa who was sitting at side with Ageratina "oh my dear, your wounds almost healed. How do you feel?" .

Atropa was startled for a moment. She did not expected Chityakanta would ask her like this so casually. She bowed her head. Though her head still cloth wrapped but the other bruises and cuts are not visible anymore.

"Thanking her highness for inquiring. This maid is doing fine under utmost care" Atropa replied politely.

Chityakanta Atropa's skin glowing and her body seems naturally fit and healthy "the physician did well. Your scars ares already cured to best level"

She has soon how Nandini seek justice for this girl. One thing that Chityakanta was cleared about - Nandini took everything seriously when it comes to her close people. Though Atropa is just a maid but has good relation with her master. If not why would Nandini did not bothered to get other maids to serve her personally but insisted on only keeping the two?