Chapter 85 - Demon...

"I heard that her highness Kumeka has sent some guards to escort the new medic in the palace. That person was regarded as the most famous one. Even the imperial doctors are here in Princess Kashimin's room to greet the new medic" Atropa informed as she is lighting the incense sticks.

The aroma of the incense filled the room. Atropa placed the incense on the incense holder which was made in a unique style. The incense holder has a lotus flower with a Buddha hand and boat shaped style at the bottom to keep it in one place.

She turned around and looked at Nandini who was lazily leaning on the couch with eyes closed "my lady, will that medic cure princess Kashmin?"

"Why not? It's not like she is severely injured. She was just hit by shock and couldn't withstand it with her fragile body" Nandini replied.

Atropa pressed her lips "I don't feel pity on her. Whatever she did was already enough to put her in a more difficult situation than this" she huffed.

Nandini opened her eyes and glanced towards Atropa who was sulking near the table where the incense stick holder was placed.

"You should not think about this matter too much. Instead you should pay more attention towards your future husband" Nandini teased.

Atropa's cheeks stained with pink colour immediately. She is still not used to talking about Vaibhav. Though she knows their marriage is fixed and not changeable, she is still not prepared to live her life differently.

"My lady you can't tease me like that" Atropa stomped her foot on the floor.

Nandini didn't even change her expression as she leaned her body on the couch snuggling in the pillow "what's there to tease. Is that wrong? I don't want Vaibhav in the near future  to complain about you. It's better if you prepare yourself more to act like a  princess consort of Samrat"

Atropa's face turned even more redder. Though she was sulking she couldn't help it. In this whole palace it was only Nandini who teases her like this. She turned her head to the other side, crossing her arms over her chest. Ageratina who just walked in frowned when she saw Atropa then she turned her head to look towards Nandini who  was smiling. Ageratina sighed before shaking her head.

"My lady, the new medic has arrived in the palace and was escorted to the Lily Palace as per her highness Kumeka's instruction" Ageratina informed.

Nandini Nodded her head "they work faster" she smirked then got up suddenly "since there's a new medic in the palace, we should visit princess Kashmin too. It has been quite long since I saw her"

Ageratina and Atropa glanced at each other but declined themselves from commenting.

In the Lily Palace, the new medic was escorted inside the inner chamber by a few maids. When he walked in he saw a young girl and elderly woman with few maids present in the room.

"Ah… please come inside" Kumeka was delighted when she saw the medic. There were rumours that he is really skilled and now looking at his aged appearance she started to believe that he will definitely heal Kashmin.

"This is my daughter Kashmin. Not long ago she was so frightened that she became sick and stayed in bed. Though imperial doctors have checked and said there's nothing, she is still bedridden" Kumeka wiped her tears as she said.

The medic looked at Kashmin who was sitting on the bed. Her skin was pale and eyes were puffy. Looking at her it felt like she has been sick for many years. She really does look pitiful. He turned to Kumeka who was slightly sobbing then said.

"I will try my best to catch the problem and heal it. But I need to check on her first before giving any conclusion"

"Of course, please," Kumeka nodded.