Chapter 83 - His Majesty Is Big Flirt

Next day the palace of Samrat become lively. After the departure of Manik and Nandini the palace looked like lifeless. It was quite long since the atmosphere become silent. Other than Maya nagging for foods or other thing, it stays lonely. But now that the emperor and empress has returned everything become active. The cour ministers also got ready for morning court since the emperor has returned already.

Inside the court on the golden throne Manik was sitting observing everything. The court was held after long period of time. Vaibhav brought Himat in the court and everyone looked at him with weird faces. Himat just stood there in the center with his head bowed.

Manik noticed the expressions of the ministers then he said loudly "The former deputy minister of Patchal has confirmed his own action and now he is guilty. Because of his this deeds he. Could not hold the title of Deputy anymore. So from this day onward his title and position in the court is taken back. All this past years he is betraying the royal rules and also cheating the citizens of Patchal. He was not only blocking the important activities taken by the court but also using connections to create his own world and then planned to rebel against the royalty. Himat Bhatsal do you plead guilty?"

Himat's heart cringed with every sentence said in the court. Though he is also social activist and has tangled and experienced many court matters but now that the judge was the Emperor himself and the prisoner was he himself he could not voice out anything to save himself. Because in this royal court there was no one who will speak for him. From the starting when he used his action to plan for rebel and neglected all the warnings given by royal court he knew that the ministers of royal court couldn't tolerate him. But he never thought his position will one day sank just like now, where he currently standing.

It was all his mistakes and the only person he can blame was himself. He raised his head and looked at Manik who was sitting on throne and looked strong and unbeatable. He was looking down in him with his piercing stare. Himat couldn't help but feel weak in his knees.

"Your majesty, I have done wrong things in the past. I am willing to take all the responsibility of my own conduct. I was muddled and greedy and didn't take the royal court seriously. My all activities has been done with ill intentions and caused a great deal to the royal court. Your majesty I have realised my own mistakes and pleas your majesty to punish me. I accept the law of royalty" Himat fell on his knee and cried out.

Seeing him like this in such pitiful state all the respective ministers glanced at eachother and started to discuss with themselves. Manik didn't replied but just looked at Himat. After few minutes the royal minister of justice walked forward.

"Your majesty. According to the law of Samrat if the person realise his own deeds and please for the punishment then because of his hones to accept the mistakes the punishment upon him will be slightly reduced"

Manik nodded. His eyes snapped towards Himat who was kneeling on the floor. This is just a formal action he needed to take to show the ministers in the court. Besides the actual punishment of Himat has already been done back in Patchal. So he nodded slightly.

"Since this situation has turned like this, he will be punished according to the law of Samrat. Himat is banished from Samrat and he won't get any profit from capital. He can't join court in this life and will live in the south forest village with his family for this life time. The court is dismissed" he announced then get up before leaving.

The ministers bowed before leaving eventually. Himat kneeled on the floor with guilty covered his face. Everything is over for this life.

On the other side of the palace Nandini, Maya and Chityakanta chitchatting while enjoying morning tea. Atropa made some snacks and served them to eat with tea. Maya happily grabbed one and shoved it inside her mouth. Nandini sipped on her tea and smiled seeing her action.