Chapter 36 - A Sinister Consequence

Please let me remind you again. If you are not in favour of cruel means and action then please don't read this book. I can't post notice everytime about it so I am reminding you again.

Happy reading

~~~~~~

"My lady this...." Atropa forwarded a small red bottle. Her hand slightly trembled as she held the bottle. The dark red already showing how danger it is and the contents inside is just fatal.

Nandini gazed at the small bottle and the corner of her lips curled up. She streched her hand and held the bottle. 'Red Pearl' may be imagined as a precious treasure by its name but no one knew what exactly it is. She made it three years ago just to experiment but the result was amazing. Now this will be the second time she will be using it on a loving being. Her fingers clenched tightly around the bottle. What does they take her for? They think they can plan smoothly under her watch and make a good execute without any trouble? So wrong, so so wrong. She never wanted to be evil and dirty her hand but these people just don't let her in peace. It's not like she wanted to use but it was them who was forcing to be used by it.

Ageratina gazed at her before biting her lips "my lady, you are going to use it tonight?"

Nandini slightly nodded "what can I do? If I don't give a good result will they be satisfied?it's not my doing but...they are the one forcing me for it" she replied before slowly walking out of the room.

Atropa and Ageratina looked at each other before following her. Just thinking about the bottle they felt goosebumps raising in their body.

In the banquet hall, Lakshya started to serve the dishes with the help of other cooks. There are many items made for today's menu. Seeing those food types, the disciples looked happy. They drank the juice and looked at the foods in their plate delightfully.

Manik gazed around the courtyard and frowned. He don't know where his wife is gone suddenly. He was talking to Chityakanta when he turned to ask something he saw the seat beside him was empty. That woman did not even notified him slightly. He grabbed his glass then drink the juice. It taste good but not comparable to what Atropa made during their casual meal. Though people praise Lakshya's skill in cooking but he still find that maid's cooking is more tasteful to him. Suddenly he saw Nandini walking in with a slight smile on her face.

"Where have you been?" He asked lowering his head when she sat down.

"Your majesty was looking for me?" Nandini smiled.

"You didn't even said a thing before leaving" he frowned.

"I had some womanly duty to do"

Manik nodded in understanding and did not said anything. Sumeska who was sitting across frowned. She has been keeping her eyes on Manik but she didn't saw any changes on her. According to their plan he should have show some changes but still he looked perfectly fine. Soon the foods were served and Lakshya personally presented a desert she made.

Everyone praised for the foods and Lakshya's smile brightened. There was a small blush on her face. She lowered her head trying to hide her expression.

"It is true that Miss Lakshya is really skilled"

"Yes, there is too many food items presented today. Even the restaurants does not offer such types at once"

"I am lucky that I am here as disciple. At least I got the chance to eat and enjoy this food today"

There are whispering around the courtyard but those voices are quite loud for everyone to hear. Sumeska smiled when she heard the praising around about her daughter. She looked towards Manik who was quietly eating and smiled.