[4] Afraid of Domestic Violence

[You are born, as Ultimate Life Form.]

[It seems you were born into a prestigious noble family, a non-human creation born from the divine phantasmal species blood. Instead of the warm cradle and parental care, what greeted your birth was the cold ground and a gaze filled with complex emotions.]

"It actually succeeded..."

The flickering candlelight cast a dim light.

The inverted iron thorn chandelier swayed slightly above.

In the hidden underground chamber of the castle, a glamorous woman with blue lipstick looked at the newborn in the magic circle. Under the black veil, her expression seemed a bit complicated.

"I can't believe it really worked..."

Born... and then what?

She had never taken care of a child before.

"So quiet... Is it because it's an artificial being and doesn't know how to cry?"

The glamorous woman approached with some restraint.

In the eyes of the witch, the lack of crying from the baby in the magic circle was meaningful.

Instead of crying, the infant with deep gray eyes seemed to be looking at itself with great curiosity.

Being observed by her creation...

This feeling was indeed somewhat strange.

"It seems like he's quite close to you, Morgan."

A tall and burly old man emerged from the shadows, appearing behind the glamorous woman without a sound, his movements as mysterious as a ghost.

"Is it because he caught a glimpse of a beautiful witch, forgetting even to cry?"

Watching this scene, the old man couldn't help but laugh, clapping his hands.

"Good lad, truly my blood!"

"This joke is not funny, Vortigern."

Morgan, the glamorous woman, slightly narrowed her blue eyes.

"He is born from British divine phantasmal species blood. There is no need for ordinary infant-like weakness and crying."

"Please, don't confine my creation with the common sense of the mundane world."

The British witch said indifferently.

"He's your creation, but he's also my son."

Looking at the silver-haired baby in the magic circle.

The old man's face revealed a gentle expression.

He casually tore off his robe and wrapped it into a swaddle, carefully cradling the baby in his arms.

Lowering his gaze, he stared at the infant in his arms.

Vortigern's lips involuntarily curved into a gentle smile, and his originally sharp gaze softened.

"Incredible, this guy can actually show such an expression..."

Watching this harmonious scene of father and son.

Morgan's gaze seemed to be frozen.

Unusual, too unusual!

The white dragon that devoured light, the despicable king who stole Britain, King Vortigern.

His infamous name was known far and wide in this land.

According to the rumors among the British people, Vortigern was a ruthless and tyrannical overlord, and his notorious name silenced the cries of babies in the night.