[28] You, White-Haired One!

[As you sprint through the lush forest towards the direction of Londinium, you move like a silent and elusive shadow.]

[The mere thought of the witch awaiting your return for nurturing at home has already transported your heart into the depths of that castle.]

[With the imminent departure from this wooded realm...]

[Suddenly, you catch a whiff of a rich fragrance.]

[Is it... the scent of flowers?]

[Realizing this, you abruptly halt your steps, gazing ahead with a solemn expression.]

"Hello, Alvin..."

Moonlight gently caresses, and shadows sway amid the trees. In this deep forest, a tender male voice suddenly echoes. Along with it, crimson petals unpredictably shower down.

A man adorned in a silver robe slowly emerges from the midst of the falling flowers. Bathed in the radiant moonlight, his white hair seems to exhibit a dazzling array of colors.

"Court Magus Merlin..."

As the prompt on the system appears, Alvin, who had already heard Morgan's description, immediately recognizes this contemptible figure from Britain.

The palms of the young man's hands quietly press onto the hilt of his sword.

...Finally found out, huh?

Or rather, spending several months by Artoria's side, Alvin is surprised it took Merlin this long.

Finally, Merlin has found him.

Yet, he doesn't believe this magus is here just to discuss educational policies.

"Oh dear~ Since you know me, that makes things easier. I was worried about how to introduce myself..."

"You can call me Merlin~"

A face adorned with a gentle smile.

The magus looks at the silver-haired youth in front of him with a serious expression.

In those purplish eyes, a subtle mist begins to diffuse silently.

Then, an expression of extreme surprise appears on Merlin's face.

"Hmm? Why..."

"Oh... my Clairvoyance couldn't detect your presence?"

"Interesting... Fascinating! Let me think... So, Alvin... You are... You are someone who shouldn't exist in this world!"

Uttering such inexplicable words, Merlin's voice gradually becomes louder and more excited.

"Ah~! No wonder! The occasional heart palpitations and premonitions I felt... They actually signified this!"

"Variables... Like a butterfly flapping its wings, the tiny disturbances eventually stir up a massive storm."

"Everything in this world has been swept away by this variable. Unreliable observations, inaccurate predictions, the course of fate has become chaotic!"

"Ah~ This unpredictability in the future is marvelous... Too, simply too wonderful!"

"Interesting... How interesting! Rather than that, Alvin, your appearance is simply too intriguing!"

Like a mischievous child opening a door and suddenly discovering an abundance of exquisite anime figures filling the room.

Merlin, who lives by the creed of finding amusement, experiences a rare sense of delight.