Chapter XIX

The Revival

As they entered their final year of college, the trio couldn’t help but feel a sense of excitement and anticipation for the journey ahead. With just one more year until graduation, they were determined to make the most of their time together and create lasting memories that would carry them through the years to come.

“Can you believe we’re already seniors? Feeling leader na tayo,” Celestine exclaimed one morning as they walked across campus, the autumn leaves crunching beneath their feet. “Parang kahapon lang we were freshmen, wide-eyed and full of nerves.”

Sally nodded, a nostalgic smile playing on her lips. “Time really does fly,” she agreed. “But I’m grateful for every moment na we’re together.”

Avi grinned, her eyes shining with excitement. “This is our year,” she declared. “Let’s make it one to remember.”

And so, they dove headfirst into their final year of college, throwing themselves into their studies and extracurricular activities with renewed vigor and determination. Celestine continued to excel in her dance classes, her passion for movement igniting a fire within her that burned brighter than ever before.

“I can’t wait to see what you accomplish this year,” Sally said one evening as they watched Celestine practice in the campus dance studio, her movements fluid and graceful. “I think you’re going to slay and blow everyone away.”

Celestine smiled, her cheeks flushed with exertion. “Parang tanga ‘to. Anyways, thanks for everything” she said, her voice filled with gratitude. “I couldn’t do it without your support.”

Meanwhile, Sally immersed herself in her accounting courses, her sharp mind and keen attention to detail earning her top marks in her classes. Though the workload was demanding, she tackled each assignment with determination and perseverance, determined to finish strong in her final year.

“I’m so proud of you, Sally,” Avi said one afternoon as they sat together in the library, studying for an upcoming exam. “You’ve really come into your own this year.”

Sally smiled, a sense of pride swelling in her chest. “Thanks, Avi,” she replied, her voice tinged with emotion. “I couldn’t have done it without you.”

As for Avi, she threw herself into her volunteer work, spending her free time at local shelters and community centers, lending a helping hand to those in need. Her compassion and empathy shone through in everything she did, and she quickly became known as a force for good on campus.

“You inspire me, Avi,” Celestine said one evening as they sat together in their dorm room, reflecting on the day’s events.

Avi smiled, her eyes sparkling with gratitude. “Thanks, Celestine,” she said, her voice soft. “I just want to make a difference in the world, you know?”

And as they navigated the challenges and triumphs of their final year of college, the trio leaned on each other for support, their bond stronger than ever before. They knew that no matter what the future held, they would always have each other, united by the shared experiences and cherished memories of their time together. And as they looked ahead to the unknown, they did so with a sense of excitement and optimism, knowing that the best was yet to come.